⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

Start from the beginning

"Alright then, shoyo-kun~" Kageyama gazed at the two jealously. He is not not jealous. He kept secretly glaring at the orange headed, which gone noticed by the [H/C] headed.

"Are you okay Tobio-kun?" [Y/N] questioned while tilting her head a bit, that was it for Kageyama—when I tell you his face went red,

It did.

Hinata snorted, "Kageyama, are you-" "No I'm not!" Kageyama retorted as hinata chuckled, "You totally are, you're blus-" Hinata luckily dodged the ball that was sent towards him by the flushed angered ravenette.

[Y/N] giggled at their foolishness, "Is it okay?" [Y/N] questioned as Kageyama looked at her confusingly. "To call you by your first name?" Kageyama froze but slowly nodded.

"Okay then, Tobio-kun."

Kageyama loved his name, the way she said it made his heart go crazy.

'[Y/N]-san what are you doing to me?'

Kiyoko and [Y/N] stood by watching the boys stretch, "You know

Kiyoko and [Y/N] stood by watching the boys stretch, "You know..it's been a while since he hanged out together." Kiyoko started as [Y/N] hummed.

"So..wanna hang out this Sunday?" Kiyoko questioned as she turned to the [H/C] headed, [Y/N] turned to face Kiyoko who had a small smile on her face..with a small blush on her cheeks.

"Of course Kiyoko-san!" [Y/N] exclaimed with a smile making the ravenette smile brightly. "Great! Uhm I mean..where do you want to hang out?" Kiyoko covered her excited side by her usual blank face which made [Y/N] giggle a bit.

"I have an idea where, but I'll text you m'kay?" Kiyoko tilted her head in confusion but nodded either way. [Y/N] flashed her a smile before looking back at the door, which opened creating a loud sound.

"Takeda-sensei!" [Y/N] called merrily, "Hello." He greeted with a small smile and a wave, behind him was a familiar a blonde male with brown eyes and a headband on his head, plus two piercings on his left ear.

"Who's tha-" "Hey!! It's you!!" [Y/N] cheered excitedly earning the male's attention which made him giggle, "Hey kid." He greeted back.

"You know him?"
"Don't you remember him? He's the guy that scolded us when we were out beside his store." [Y/N] stated, "Oh~" all of the boys said.

"Guys, this is ukai keishin-"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ukai?!" They all exclaimed, "You're his son?!"
[Y/N] questioned, "Grandson." He corrected.

"He'll be coaching you guys." Takeda said, "Actually I'll be only coaching you guys until after you're match with nekoma." Ukai said as [Y/N] pouted slightly but brushed it off.

'At least he'll be coaching the boys, even if it's for a little while! He's ukai's grandson.'
[Y/N] thought.

"Now get prepared for a practice match." Ukai started, "A-A practice match?" Daichi questioned, "With who?" Sugawara questioned.

"Karasuno neighborhood association team." Ukai reveled as he clapped his hands, "Get prepared now!"

Asahi sat on the grass thinking about what Daichi said,

"Why don't you come and play? It's a rare opportunity to have a practice with nekoma."

Asahi looked at his hand and clenched it, then his mind hovered to the words of the [H/C] headed,

"You're making the past stop you from achieving your dream, the dream that you want to accomplish. You're letting the past to stop you from what you love."

"Just follow your heart."

A sigh escaped his lips as he stood up and made his decision.

The karasuno neighborhood association team arrived and they got started

[Y/N] convinced nishinoya to participate in the game since he's the only libero present, he didn't want to play without Asahi but gave in anyways.

They all walked towards their positions and
[Y/N] was standing next to Kiyoko, "Asahi-san!" They heard hinata exclaim as they turned to the door.

"I-Uhm you see-" he was cut off by the certain [H/C] headed pulling him into the gym, "Come on! There's time left!" She pushed him towards the court.

"Okay we need a setter for the neighborhood association team." Ukai started,

"I'll do it." Sugawara said as they all turned to him, "Ever since Kageyama entered I thought there would be a competition over the spot of the setter..but I was relieved.." sugawara started.

"Because..every time I toss to someone, they get blocked anyway, and I end up feeling scared to toss to anyone." Sugawara admitted, "But now since Asahi is back..

I want to toss him!"