⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙

'NO ENCOURAGEMENT, JUST THE TRUTH

'NO ENCOURAGEMENT, JUST THE TRUTH. NO MORE WORDS ARE NEEDED FROM THE GREAT ACE TO THE OTHER ACE.'
—Reon Ohira

'—Reon Ohira

┊͙˚. Day / Thursday — Time / 3: 15 pm

"[Y/N]-san! [Y/N]-san!" The latter heard her name being called from a distance, she stopped walking to the gymnasium and turned her head to the source of the voice.

A familiar orange haired male running towards her with a happy smile, "[Y/N]-san!" He exclaimed, making a smile climb up her lips.

"Shoyo-chan! What's gotten you in a good mood?" [Y/N] asked the male as they resumed their journey to the gymnasium together.

"I'm always in a good mood [Y/ N]-san!" Hinata's exclamation was followed by a light-hearted laugh. [Y/N] laughed as well before nodding, "You're right."

The [H/C] haired female scratched her nape, she wanted to spend time with the boys before she leaves and she doesn't know when or how.

For the first time, she felt confused on how to ask them. "You seem uncomfortable [Y/N]-san, are you alright?"

The male next to her made her jump in surprise, yanking her out of her thoughts. "O-Oh, no I'm fine!" [Y/N] reassured with a smile.

"Okayyy~" hinata pulled the 'y' in the word, "anyways! I heard daichi-san said we're meeting up here tonight!" Hinata remembered the dark haired captain telling him and the first years.

"Really? For what?"
"I don't know! But we're all going, even shimizu-san and Yachi-san!" Hinata added, mentioning the two females.

"Maybe they have something planned, maybe hanging out together." Hinata mused in thought loudly while tapping his chin.

A smile tugged on [Y/N]'s lips, "Count me in! I want to hang out with all of you!" [Y/N] beamed happily.