⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

'WHEN YOU HAVE A BRILLIANT ACE, THEIR VERY EXISTENCE IS A BRILLIANT DECOY

'WHEN YOU HAVE A BRILLIANT ACE, THEIR VERY EXISTENCE IS A BRILLIANT DECOY.'
—Shirabu Kenjiro

'—Shirabu Kenjiro

┊͙˚. Day / Tuesday — Time / 3 : 35 pm

"[Y/N] didn't attend school today.." nishinoya stated in a sad tone, "Yeah.." Tanaka responded in an identical tone.

"Hey, come on now, don't be sad." Daichi reassured, "she hung out with you second years yesterday, today she is helping her mother packing their house's belongings." Sugawara informed the two males.

It was true, yesterday [Y/N] spent her day after practice hanging out with the second years.

"I know but~" nishinoya whined and pouted. The sound of the door that lead into a gymnasium creaked, signaling someone is coming in.

"Gomen~" [Y/N] cooed while entering the gym, "[Y/N]-chan? I thought you were packing?" Kiyoko wondered.

"I just finished packing! Well half of the packing cause my mother was tired, so I decided to come to practice since it was a bit boring staying at home." [Y/N] explained to the ravenette.

"Sorry we're late- [Y/N]-san!" The orange haired male entered with the other first years behind. He beamed happily after spotting the [H/C] haired female.

"Shoyo-chan!" [Y/N] greeted back with a smile. "We were sad you didn't come to school today! Even tsukishima was!" Hinata said.

"I wasn't you shrimp."
"Oh come on! It was obvious! Even i could tell!" Hinata responded to tsukishima.

"Ne ne~, practice is going to start now. We wouldn't want to anger daichi-san do we?" [Y/N] mumbled the last bit while winking.