"Mrs. Roberts, can you please give us a moment of privacy?" She humbly suggested to the teacher, who nodded right away and thereafter excused them by leaving the classroom then shutting the door behind her.

Kiana looked up to Giulia, as soon as the teacher was gone. She watched as Giulia drew up another warm smile on her face. She stared at Kiana in silence for what seemed like a while that Kiana began wondering if she was going to speak at all.

"You're just as beautiful as he described." She finally commented and although a part of her wanted to ask who described, but she held it in.

"I know you must have a lot of questions regarding why I'm here, and refusing to let my own son find out about my presence. It's allowed. You're allowed to be curious." She began and after a second, she suddenly took hold of Kiana's hands in hers much to the young girl's surprise. The expression on her face changed to that of a sad one.

"I love my son and as his mother, I always want the best for him." She continued and Kiana also noticed the change in her voice. It was a little softer and shaky, like that of someone about to cry. Kiana shockingly noticed the fact that her eyes had gotten teary.

"Kiana, I'm here to plead for your help. Tyler... he has a bright future ahead of him, but... he's refusing to accept it because of you."

What?

"His uncle, my older brother, who resides in Italy has recently passed away. He had no son or daughter of his own to succeed his business. Tyler's the last male heir in our family and in order for his hard work not to perish, both his wife and himself passed the entire business to him. It's a wine production business and Tyler has to move there to learn from the root about everything, but he's refusing to do so, because..." She came to a pause, now looking Kiana straight in the eyes. Kiana, on the other hand, unknowingly wondered what next she was going to say. She had barely understood the first part of her story.

"... because of you." She concluded and Kiana's eyes slowly widen at her statement. After a moment of trying to understand what was going to but failed to really do so, Kiana gently withdrew her hands away from hers.

"I... I really don't understand what's going on... I mean... Tyler's decision is his. I have no say in your family matters..."

"He has a huge crush on you." She blurted out and Kiana stared at her, quite stunned by the not so expected confession. Kiana gulped down hard.

"I'm sure you now understand what I meant by you being his reason for refusing to leave."

"Are... are you sure? I mean, he could..."

"I know my son very well. He's too timid to tell me about his feelings, but I have my ways of finding out... He plans on telling you about his feelings very soon, but I need you to turn him down. Make him feel miserable and desire to leave this place."

"W-what?" Kiana stuttered, a little shocked to hear such words from her.

"Yes. He'll be heartbroken, but he'll desire to get over it and thus, agree to leave this place. Look, I'm ready to offer you any amount you desire as long as you do as I say..."

"Please, stop, Mrs. Vos!" Kiana finally exclaimed, her voice a little higher than usual. She stared at the woman with disbelief in her eyes, on a facial expression before she looked away for a second then back to her.

"I don't need your money and I certainly can't hurt him the way you desire." She stated and watched as the tensed up expression on Giulia's face relaxed.