We arrive at the movie theater and Brian and Avianna walk in front, I follow them and Shawn follows me a few steps behind. After Brian pays his entrance and Avianna's they walk in to the snack bar. I pull up to the window to buy my entrance.

"1 ticket please." I say.

"Make that 2," I hear and feel a body next to me. I turn to find Shawn. "Please."

"Okay your total is $22.35." Says the man at the window.

I reach out for my wallet and and take my card. When I attempt to give it to the man, Shawn pulls my hand back and hands him his card.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused fulling my hand off his grip.

"Paying."

"Yeah I see that, I don't need you to pay, I can pay my entrance." I say and he ignores me. I attempt to give my card at the man who is looking at us now confused. Shawn pulls my hand away again and insist on the man taking his card.

"Shawn.." I say and he ignores me again.

"Just charge my card bro please." He says and the man finally takes his card. I sigh in defeat. I could argue some more, I have it in me, but we are holding out the line so I give in. After the man gives us our tickets, Shawn hands me mine and we walk towards the main entrance. Brian and Avianna are still at the snack bar. I arrive and start looking at the menu. Ugh some popcorn sound good. I feel a body arriving next to me and I roll my eyes knowing who it was.

"Do you want something?" Shawn asks.

"Are you going to let me pay it?"

"Nope."

"Then no." I say firmly.

He shakes his head and smiles. What's so funny?

He calls up to the girl behind the counter. "Hi can I get 2 medium popcorns a lemonade and a water bottle please?"

I open my mouth to complain but I know I'm going to be ignored again so I save it. The girl gets us our food and we walk together to the cinema room. As we take out seats Brian walks in first followed by Avianna, of course they're sitting together, then it's me and then Shawn at the very corner.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you paying for all of my stuff? I can afford it you know. And how do you know I like lemonade?"

"Because you're here with me, and I've seen you drink lemonade multiple times at the academy, plus everyone likes lemonade." He says barely looking my way.

"This isn't our date." I add.

"I know, but you are still here with me. Now shh the movie is starting." He says and east some popcorn.

Hmm. All I got from this conversation is 1. His male ego doesn't allow him to have a girl pay for things, even when they aren't on a date, and 2. He seems to be aware of things I do at the academy. But why? I ask myself before eating some popcorn and concentrating on the screen.

Minutes into the movie, scary scenes where happening that I refused to watch. I look towards my left where I see Avianna curled up in her sit holding on to Brian's arm. Then I look to my right and Shawn is watching the movie. I look up to the screen again and after a few more minutes an even scarier scene came up making me jump on my seat covering my eyes. I turn to my side and unconsciously I grab Shawn's arm who is now laughing at me.

"I'm sorry." I say letting go. "Whose bloody idea was it to watch this movie?"

"It's ok, you can even pinch me if you need." He chuckles. "And it was Brian so you can yell at him after the move if you'd like."