Last part

Bacho kripya app door rahein isspart se **** ke badh bache padhsakte hai ussse pehle nahi halaki jitni marzi warning dedo padhenge tog tabhi I know but phirbhi because I don't want you learn this things and jo adults read it on your risk please .

Rak: Hain baba matt chodhna and Maine kaha kuch khalate hai yeh todhina kaha dinner .
DRI: MATLAB.
Rak whisper in her ears with a seductive and cold voice: MATLAB tumhe khana hai mujhe.
DRI:😳😳 she blushing hard.
Rak looking into her eyes and he pecked her lips both kissing eachotger it was a slow passionate kiss who change into wild one while kissing he open her dress one strip who is knocked with her neck and her dress about to fall but he hugg her and pick her from her waist her legs wrraped his waist and hand his nape they don't broke kiss they enters in room.
She open his shirts buttons and they broke kiss after 15 minutes both breathing heavily.
Rakshit open his shirt and drishti dress now she is in inners ( Samajh rahe ho samjh rahe hona 🙈)
Rakshit started kissing , bitting her neck and he kiss her bazoom but her inners disturb her at last he threw her clothes somewhere and he starts kissing her bazoom she is moaning in pleasure slowly slowly he go down and kiss,bitt her navel she moan he kissing her belly she bend her body her chest is going up and down bcz of his touch he rubb his cheeks in her belly at last he goes down and kissing her vagina she moan she pull him and turned him now she is top of him and she starts kissing ,bitting his neck very desperatly and they shared a lip lock , she kissing his chest, abs sorry bitting now he top of her and slowly he entered her body and he pull her and hugg her and start bonking gently and kissing her cheeks, for head after having four hours of romance both tired and sweating rakshit is on bed and drishti above him her body on his body both sleep.

*****************************************

In morning
Drishti wakeup and saw his husband who is looking cutte she smiles but her smile changes in tense she thinks if his accident is true then what she do and she saw him and hugg him tightly and nuzzle his neck.
Rak: kya Baat hai aj itna pyaar and he craase his waist.
DRI: Hain.
Rak: let's freshnup we Have to go shergill house.
DRI: ohh yes.

They beacome ready and goes to shergill house.

Mahima: bohat kuch dekha aur jhela hai drishti be lekin abh sirf happiness.
Ash: yes Bhabhi.
lavanya comes ( kaise bhulgayi main isse)
Lava: dont worry I am just came here to take my luggage and she take her luggage and saw drikshit and smile evily and goes.

Shekhar: bhai finnaly we all are happy.
Rak: yes.
DRI: thank you shivji for all of this.

Everyone happy .

Happy ending.

So there is end of this story .
Love is always change to hurt but hurt change into love sometimes and some cases.

Thank you for supporting me and like my story .

Which your favorite part?

Give your precious feed back.

Why lavanya smiles evily you know soon😉.