Confession.

On high demand pesh hai drikshit Ka love confession but yaad rakhiye story na name hates change to love hai matlab hate toh hai hi.

Rakshit enters in house and saw nobody there .
Rak: Mrs.shergill....Mrs.shergill and he saw a letter and he start to read .

      Mr.shergill I hate you from starting when you marry with me without my permission but shuruse apse ik lagav attraction raha hai phir mera accident huya and apne meri itni care ki mera dil Jo shayad Kahi khogaya tha woh mujhe millgaya ussdin jab Maine woh video Dekhi I was feeling like someone stabbed my heart with knife and I think you love lavanya uske badh jab apne mujhe kaha you don't love her I am happy but I can't have strength to hurt mahima ma heart so I decided to divorce you and lavanya weds rakshit jabse shaadi ki baat shuru huyi dil roraha tha dil keharaha tha stop it but mind says not and I am confused and I am thankful maine usdin dil ki baat suni and aj bhi I wanted to say Mr.rakshit shergill I hate you very much because you stole my heart I hate you beacuse I can't tolerate anyone with you I hate you because I want to live with you I just I hate you.

A

fter reading this rakshit eyes moist with happiness and saw drishti is standing behind him he turn .Drishti hugged rakshit and rakshit Also.
DRI: I love you Mr.shergill.
Rakshit hugg her tightly and say: I hate you.
Drishti broke hugg.
Rak: I love you 2 Mrs.shergill I love you to.
Drishti just hugged him .
Rak: tumne yeh sab kab kiya ?
DRI: yahaan akke.
Rakshit grab her waist and pull her more closer....drishti heart beat skip and she close her eyes to give him permission and rakshit captured her lips and she also respond this was slow with full of love passoniate kiss but after a minutes it change to wild one and rakshit pick her without broking kiss she wrapped her legs his wait and her hand on his neck and both go in bedroom first drishti then rakshit lay down on bed they kissing each other after kiss both breathing heavily and saw into each other eyes and he kissed her neck and she pull closer to her....he kissed his neck and bite also and she removed his shirt but.............

Itni bhi kya jaldi hai drishti KO  maa bnane ki.
Rakshit phone ranged and he saw caller I'd mahima rakshit pickup and put on speaker.
Rak: ji mom.
Mahima: beta kahan hai tu lavanya KO chot lagi hai jaldi aa.
Rak: ji.and call cuts.
Drishti laughed.
Rak: kya huya?
DRI: lavanya KO chott lagi hai and she laughed....rakshit pecked his lips
She silent .
Rak: chalo meresath.
DRI: kaise?
Rak: sweety banke.
DRI: okey.
Both ready to reach shergill mension.
Ojas: sweety tum chali gayi thi.
Sweety: Hain par kam pura hogaya toh main a gayi.
Rak: actually kam hamne shuru kiya hi tha first base hi complete huya tha ki phone agaya .
Shivya understand what he says and they giggled.
Ash: pehle kam khatam karte.
Rak: Hain karenge chachi abh sweety KO isiliye toh laya taaki adhura kam  pura hosakein.
Drishti oops sweety is blushing.
Sweshit ( sweety and rakshit)
Goes to rakshit room and saw lavanya foot is covered with bandage.
Lava: baby see main slip hogayi.
Sweety mind: acha hai acha hai yeh dard acha hai.
Rak: Hain lavanya.
Divya: sweety mere sath Anna.
In sweety room.
Divya: Di apne and jiju ne confess kardiya.
DRI blushing: yes.
Divya hugged her wow Di I am very happy and she saw bites.
Divya: ohh yeh kam adhura rehgaya.
DRI: chup.

Kaisa laga yeh part apko batayega zaroor Aur hamein ig par follow karlijiye.

Precap: Sweety burning in jealousy.