Alot thinks.

After 4 days drishti is recover but in this days she noticed rakshit he is always go office early and back late but he is phone her to Make sure she is okey or not and ralshit always chitchat with Elena and drishti is not like it Romi tells pisachini has helper who is tell her all things of DivyaDrishti life drishti is tested all but no one is helper just rakshit left.

Drishti is call him but he is not answering and she call Elena she also not answering.
DRI to herself: what the hell!! He and she not answering how possible it is same time two peoples busy....drishti calm down please maybe they are in meeting.

Romi:Di...
Drishti runs. And saw Romi is in sky.
DRI:Romi....pisachini please Romi KO chodhdo.
Pisachini:acha yeh lo and she left Romi and Romi is fell down bit divya save him.
Divya:aee p silent damm hai toh hamse ladh .
Pisachini and divya both attacking to each other.
DRI: pisachini....kya chahiye tujhe?
Pisachini thinks something and saw: tum hare rakshak Ka naam aur pata.
DRI:theek hai main tujhe main ratan batadeti hoon par tujhe mujhe ik wada karna hoga tu family mein se kisiko nuksaan nahi pahunchayegi.
Pisachini: ohh ho pehle batati Maine bass chota sa earthquake Lekar ayyi office mein.
DRI:Mr.shergill she runs to shergill office.
She saw police and guards she runs KO inside and find rakshit but she can't find him and a piece of wall fell down on her but anjaan comes and safe her..
Anjaan:tumhein marne Ka kya shaunk hai?
DRI: mujhe Mr.shergill Jo bachana hai and she again goes and saw rakshit is took some girl in his arms and he goes outside he didn't saw drishti. ( actually he saw her but ignore her)
Drishti is broked and she came to shergill house.
Divya: di kya huya?
DRI:nothing.
And rakshit comes with girl.
Rakshit lay down her on sofa.
Mahima:lavanya .
Ash:lavanya ko kya huya?
Ojas:aur yeh office mein kya karrahi thi?
Shekhar:lavanya Bhabhi I mean lava.
Drishti is shocked to see all knows her .
Doctor comes and check her and says she is fine.
Rak:mom actually lavanya kal raat mumbai ayyi thi and isne mujhe bulaya and she says she wants to surprise you but today accident ne.
DRI: Hain accident mein yeh bhi dekha nahi wahaan kon hai and kon nahi..in taunt way...and she saw Elena call her she goes side.
DRI:miss.Elena are you okey ? I me a today accident.
Elena:mam...I am not in India since 5 days .
DRI:what?
Elena:yes mam main and vinay is in new York for handle here meeting and we should arrive Mumbai when you came in office...and since 5 days I don't call rakshit sir and rakshit sir me because we are busy mam please tell sir that we have stay here some more days because work is pending.
DRI:okey...bye.
Elena:yes mam.
DRI:iska matlab Mr.shergill Elena se nahi toh kisse baat karte the and lavanya who is she kahin yehi toh jaan nahi ohh god and she goes rakshit room.
DRI:Mr.shergill.
Rak:drishti...I am in washroom.
DRI: Mrs.shergill I am in washroom correct your sentence.
Rak:sorry.
Drishti saw rakshit phone .
DRI:no drishti bad manners but tera hi pati haina and she check his phone and she saw call details of only lavanya and talks of 2 hours. And she saw jaan name also but rakshit call her 2 days ago.
DRI:iska matlab jaan aur lavanya alag hai hey shivji kitni ladkiyan hai inki life mein.
Rakshit comes and Saw drishti.
DRI:who is lavanya?
Shekhar: Bhabhi you don't lavanya.
DRI:no.
Rak:shekhar main batadunga you go.
DRI:shekhar bolo.
Shekhar:lavanya woh hai jo meri Bhabhi banne wali thi actually lavanya loves bhai both know each other from college and family also like lavanya badhi ma and mom wants lavanya and bhai got married after some days lavanya goes new york for settle all things but then apki shaadi hogayi Lavanya is thinking rakshit bhai waits for her....acha lavanya I mean drishti bhabhi main jata hoon divya bularahi hai.
Rak:agh toh lagadi tune abh jarraha hai he murmured.
( guys shekhar speaks truth because he doesn't want drishti knows from outside)
Drishti is totally shocked and she reminds all words of shekhar and reason of her marriage.
And suddenly lavanya comes and hugged rakshit tightly front of drishti.
( agh mein ghee dhalna zarori hai)
Lava:baby I scared a lot baby I think I die baby .
Rak:its okey lava I understand now your fine see your with me.
Drishti saw him with a anger broken look.
Lavanya broke hugg and she goes and lay down to bed.
Lava:baby I want rest and you know na I always sleep in this room.
DRI:lavanya hii....in attitude way.
Lava:hey..who are you?
DRI:lavanya sorry to say but you can stay here.
Lavanya:why?
DRI:lavanya you know married couple mein private talks hotti hai so by the way I am Drishti ... Mrs.drishti rakshit shergill.
Lavanya:what baby?
DRI:yeah lavanya we married so you please leave I want to talk with my husband.
Lavanya leaves.
Drishti is in anger.
DRI:so she is your girlfriend .
Rak:yeah...but I married you.
DRI:marriage kaisi marriage blackmail karke ki gayi shaadi you know Mr.shergill jabhbhi mujhe lagta hai I was wrong then you did something I just right i hate you i hate you.
Precap: no precap .

I was thinking how I make it awesome story and guys think asa kya huya Jo drishti hates rakshit I mean lavanya wali baat toh theek hai.