An unexpected turn

Y/n's POV
I am Y/n, a simple girl, who loves to wear hoddies, long black hair, love to read, sing, dance and wears glasses. Always in a high ponytail. I study alot as i want to be a military officer. This is one of my dream but the dream i always think of is meeting one special person and the people who change my life that is Jeon Jungkook and the rest of the BTS.

"Shining through the city with a little funk and soul, so Imma light it up like a dynamite"
Singing to my favorite song I heard my gmail notification.
I opened my mail box to check the new mail which made me really excited as it is my acceptance mail from the project I applied.

Let me tell you about the project.
I had applied to this project as it is a chance to meet my idol my crush.
I applied as a music producer in this project in which we will be producing songs as a gift to BTS for their love and songs they made for us and saved lots of lives.

An another message notification telling me that my dearest friend Anna is also selected in the project in the same team as me.

I am too excited to have her with me and also for the beginning of this new chapter of my life. A road leading to meet my idol. A step ahead to fulfill my dream.

Alot of hard work and long nights and the project was finally done in a 6 months time and was ready to be sent to our idols as a gift.

I was really happy to be a part of this project and thinking about JK made me smile more.

They liked the project alot and requested to meet all the members working on this project. I called Anna
"Yeeeeee....they are requesting us to meet them in Seoul...yeeee,,, we will finally meet them"
"Y/n, calm down, you are shouting too much😂😂😂..."
Anna shouted in excitement.
Yes i will finally meet JK, my dream i thought.

Two days later, Bighit called to our project head and told her about the arrangements made for us reagrding the visit to Seoul.

I told my parents
"Mom, dad, I am going to Seoul ( practically screaming)"
"Calm down Y/n, you will burst our ear drums" mom said laughing.

"Ok you may go, but be careful its a new city for you, I know that you are a responsible person but still i care for you." Dad said with concern.

"Don't worry dad, i will be carefull"

"Mom, help me pack my stuff please"

"Ok darling, just dont take too much, you wont be able to carry it"

"Yes sir."

I am blushing while just packing my bags thinking that finally i will see him, yes my dream is about to come true. One more step towards it.
JK, BTS, Seoul here i come..