"Care to take a bath with me?" She asks while smiling then he just took off his shirt and his boxer.

She can see his length shaking while walking towards her that made her chuckled a little.

"Let's go babe I'm ready." Venice just hugs Sergio in the back while he's leading their way.

Everything was great they are just having a normal bath no sexual things happened just a plain bath and she like this. Now she's scrubbing Sergio's hair in a shampoo while they are both sitting in the bathtub.

"No woman does this to me... This is great Amour." He immediately hugs her.

"You do realize you still have a shampoo in your head right?" Venice asks while laughing because Sergio is now scrubbing her head in shampoo.

"I love this... I love you." She groaned that made her blush as she just splashed him water. Now they are both splashing at each other.

"Let's stop, our flight is at one pm right?"

"Yes..."

"Exactly! That's why I'm getting a warm-up now ok?! Mwuah!" She just gave her a peck in his cheeks while he was laughing at her doing.

Venice just wraps herself in a towel and goes out to the bathroom. Thank God she has some extra clothes in her bag so there is no reason to borrow one of Sergio's clothes.

Now she's just tight jeans and a sports bra covered with a cardigan and it looks great on her.

"Why are you wearing a sports bra?" A baritone voice was heard at the back of her.

"It looks g-great in me..." Venice explained to him as he rolled his eyes.

"It's too revealing you can't wear that Venice," Sergio said that made her irritate even more.

"That's why Cardigan Jacket was made!" She defended her outfit while he's just looking at her with disagreement.

"I can't let you wear that to the airport! It's too showy and I don't like it when someone is staring at you!" She just rolled her eyes.

"I can wear everything I want and I don't need your judgments!" Sergio just stayed silent and sighs and after their argument they didn't talk to each other like they are somehow strangers who live on the same roof.

Now they're fighting all over again after they peace out yesterday.

After many hours have passed since they're riding in his private jet, no one is still talking and it irritates Sergio big time! Does she get it? He's trying to protect her from perverts. Did she not understand him? at all?!

"H-hey..." She heard Venice's voice that made him smiled secretly.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry a while ago I just don't like it when someone's trying to criticize me...."

"Ok." He said shortly to made Venice more pissed off.

"Then don't forgive me!" Wait for what? Did he say ok right? Was that a valid forgiveness?

Minutes have passed since they talk while Venice is distancing herself from him.

Fuck lower your pride Sergio, you like this woman...

"Hey..." He said trying to get her attention.

"Hmm?" She said shortly. Was that her response? Just great!

"I wanted to say sorry earlier... I just overreacted I-uhh didn't mean to that I just get j-jealous when someone's drooling you by their gaze..."

"Is that for real?" She asked at him while looking at his brown eyes now.