|29|

Venice kept catching her breath while running to the place where she already tries to put her mind at ease. It's already been a day since she got out to the hospital and leave her love ones for a while.

She admits it's really traumatizing what Lezzo did to her and it boils her blood rather than pitying herself for being such a wanker to let that man get to her home.

Akala niya alam na alam niya na nang buo ang lalake na yon dahil ilang taon narin silang magkakasama at magjowa, akala niya mistulang mainitin lang ang ulo niya at madaling magalit pero may tinatago pala itong kademonyohan.

She wondered why the hell would he do that? She already forgives him after she broke her heart and now it was replaced by rage.

After a long time of thinking of why the hell would Lezzo does what he did, Venice received a text message from her friend, Mezza.

Mezzaluna: You should've told me that Lezzo is a total sike! I would've never left you alone there! Just stay at my apartment to ease your mind ok? I might be not there but my apartment feels like my warm hugs.

Mezzaluna: Eww Am I that cringe or what? I feel like I sounded like a High school boyfriend-ish... Anyways, my vagina still hurts T_T

Her lips rose up as she read the text message, everybody has been blaming themselves for not being there and it worries her a lot especially Sergio who was always saying sorry to her almost every day back at the hospital. It is not actually their fault if Lezzo planned something scratchy and especially it's not their fault if they haven't realized Lezzo's true intentions.

Venice: It's fine Mezza I luckily smashed him in the face with a lampshade and run with it.

Mezzaluna: please tell me you deformed his face?

Venice: It didn't tho but I think his face was scarred...

Mezzaluna: And you really think a smash in the face is enough? That's absurd Venice! He's a Rapist!

She was actually going to reply to her but suddenly her phone rang and it was Mezza calling her, Venice then answer it immediately.

"Are you ok? I'm already on the way back to the Philippines when I heard about you!" Mezza sounds like a paranoid.

"I'm fine Mezza, just need to take a rest then I'll be fine in no time... I'm going to be in your apartment for a couple of days." She explained, she then immediately stopped at the hotel where her friend's apartment was... Thank God it wasn't Lombardo's Hotel.

"Why don't you stay at Sergio's? You'll be safer there than in my apartment in Venice, trust me I know better... I mean I predicted Lezzo is a sike right?" Mezza said trying to joke around her friend who was indeed traumatized, no woman deserves to be in Venice's situation even though she really got away with it and she also wants to punch that sike's face that can be deformed his face.

"Why? don't you want me to stay in your apartment anymore?" Venice said sadly even though it's not really sad, she's even happy she encourages her to go back to Sergio's arms... But something at him that really made her disgust and she doesn't even know why. Pero mahal niya naman ito pero mabaho talaga ang perfume niya na suot.

"I don't know... I just don't feel like going to his arms right now, something's in his face is not right and it really made my mood swings bursts." She explains to Mezza while sitting at the near lobby's chair so she can take a rest and eat some almonds that she stole from Sergio.

"Bitch you do realize he's gonna be worried about you right?"

"Why would he? your hotel apartment is just actually three blocks away from the Lombardo's Hotel." She explained while eating some almonds, Venice started to feel disgusted by the nuts that it made go She to the nearest comfort room and puke the shit out of her while their Mezza is in the other line.