PROLOGUE

"LEZZO for once in your life please, listen to me!" Venice said with an angry tone to her boyfriend while gritting her teeth.

She is so tired of this shit! Pagod na siyang maging mapagkumbaba na tao na parang bang mapupunta na siya sa pugad ni satanas dahil siya nalang palaging nagpapababa ng pride niya.

"Listen what! pupunta ka na ng Italy it's your dream right? Why don't you just shut the fuck up and leave like what you always did to me... Diyan ka naman magaling diba? Yang putanginang bibig mo!" Sabi ng Boyfriend niyang gago na nag wawala na parang baliw kanina pa.

She's so irritated right now and wanted to scream the hell out of him. She had been a loyal and understanding Girlfriend for six shitty years to her problematic boyfriend that had been an obstruction to her dreams.

She just found out that she was picked to be trained at the most prestigious and famous modeling agency all over Europe, Salvatore Agency.

She still can't believe after eight long years in the modeling world she was picked by the Salvatore Agency. Lahat ng mga sikat na runway models ay dito nanggaling at paniguradong may chansa siya para mapabilang dito.

Venice knew her boyfriend wouldn't let her go all the way to Milan so as a very romantic girlfriend she bought another ticket for him to stay for only two months.

She would probably get the award of 'Girlfriend of the year' kase napaka-effort niya. The way she surprised her boyfriend every anniversary, valentines and oh, even his birthday siya parin ang nag asikaso para mapasaya niya tong ugok na to.

Kung single pa talaga siya for sure maraming pipila na jowain siya! sa gandang niyang taglay tapos pinapatulan niya tong unggoy na baliw.

Tama nga yung kaibigan niya may pagka-gaga talaga siyang pumili ng lalake.

She has been in a relationship with his boyfriend, Lezzo for almost six years now and they weren't actually like this back in college. They are just some typical couple who knows how to understand each other's accommodation.

But now... Just as the winter turns to spring they also change. From understanding each other to fighting and shouting, they just hit rock bottom.

Their chemistry fucks up, the electric circuit whatsoever electrified them madly to the point they are burning themselves. Basta lahat ng pagbabago ni Lezzo ay nasaksihan niya dahil matagal na silang nagsasama.

Maybe this is what happened to some long-term couples...

"Lezzo I have another ticket for you to Milan and hindi kaman lang sasama?! Anong klaseng boang ka ba?! Alam mo bang ang raming tao na pangarap maka punta ng ibang bansa? Tapos a-ayaw kapa? plus diba it's our dream to travel the world? What's wrong with you? The longer we have been in this fucking relationship the more problematic you get. Lezzo seriously what's wrong with you?" She hissed to his paranoid boyfriend.

Since the agency paid all of her living expenses and that includes her plane ticket! She just needed to sign a two-year contract and viola! She's going to be a runway model and this would probably turn her from rags to riches.

Alam ng lalake kung paano siya nag hihirap makaahon sa kahirapan sa buhay nila. Kahit paging guro ng ina niya ay hindi parin sakto ang budget nila dahil marami silang utang na tustusin dahil sa pang-college niya kaya ito lang ang unang hakbang para makatulong siya sa mama niya.

Akala nga ng mga tao na jinowa lang niya si Lezzo dahil isang kilalang senator ang ama nito at isa ito sa pinaka mayamang tao sa Pilipinas, pero kahit pang anniversary nga nila wala itong pang tustus at siya palaging manglilibre.