|21|

Venice wakes up an hour ago, she and Sergio are just eating their breakfast that he cooked a while ago while she is still asleep. He's a total package! He is every girl's dream man or even a husband and she's too lucky that this man courted her.

He's also understanding... Too understanding perhaps. Gusto niya sanang mag open up at manghingi ng maraming paumanhin sa pinaggagawa pero ang binata ay parang nakaasta na walang away ang naganap sa kanilang dalawa at parang okay na okay na sila.

"Venice?" Sergio said that made her look at him smiling rapidly.

"Yes, babe?" She smirked while saying that as he is starting to blush cutely while avoiding taking a glance at her.

"W-what is it Venice?" He asked while still not looking at her and that made Venice laugh.

"Why are you not calling me babe anymore? You don't like me now?" She asked jokingly that made him smirk and walk towards her place.

"What made you think about that babe?" He said while kissing her in the next that made her close his eyes. "I would love you Amour." He said that made her look at his shock.

"A-amour? Did you just call me amour?" She asked again while blinking at him a lot of times as if she did not believe he just said those words. Other than talking, Sergio just messed her hair.

"Yes, Amour..." He smirked that made her glare at him.

"How come? I just called you Babe now you're calling me Amour?! Are you leveling your courting up?" She asks suspiciously that made him laugh again.

"Yes, Amour...." After that, he started kissing he in the neck that made her groaned a little.

"Anyways.. What is it you want to ask a while ago?" pag-iiba niya ng pag usapan habang pumiglas.

"I was going to ask you to go out of the country with me..... I mean you have one weak rest right?" That made her think. She wants to go out of the country with Sergio but isn't it a little awkward? she fooled him into signing a contract that was too useless for him to conduct.

"Where? When?" She asked that made him smiled in excitement.

"Well I was wondering if we can go to French Riviera I have a villa there and also, I am planning to leave today." Sabi nito habang naka ngiti. Si Venice naman ay halata sa mukha na gulat na gulat ito sa pangyayari.

"How come you're leaving today? And you will let me come at you? And was is it Business Meeting?" Tanong niya umiling naman si Sergio. So it's not a business meeting huh? Nice.

He literally canceled all of the important meetings so he can spend the weekend with his Venice. Na miss niya itong kasama at gusto niya itong masolo sa isang lugar na walang masyadong tao na makakilala nila at iyon ay ang French Riviera.

"Ok, I'll come with you but promise to take care of me since it's my first time there..."

"Of course Amour! I will take care of you every single day!" She just sighed in relief with the guarantee she had heard coming from his mouth. Well, he can trust Sergio, he's a good man after all.

"So when can I get ready?" She asked that made him think and speak after.

"Now... I mean your apartment is just thirty floors down to my penthouse and we're going to leave soon... para ma-enjoy natin ang trip natin at wag ka nalang mag abala na magkuha ng damit . I think we can do a little shopping after we landed in Riviera." He said.

"Ok! Then I shall take a bath." Venice just walks back to the bathroom while slowly unbuttoning Sergio Polo that she wore and when she's fully naked she just faced Sergio who was just glancing at her naked body while smiling.