|09|

Tapos na mag empake si Venice sa trip nila. Handang-handa na talaga siya ngayon at excited na excited.

Well, this is her first Vacation in Italy so natural lang. Minutes have passed since she sat down in the chair waiting for Sergio, Finally, she got a text from him on Instagram

Dahil finallow back siya ng lalake at siya lang ang fina-follow nito talagang nag-ingay na naman ang social media sa kanilang dalawa at pati si Luca, Mezza at ang ina niya nag tanong kung ano ba ang relasyon nila sa isa't isa.

@SergioLombardo: I'm outside already.

@VeniceZ: Wait... I'm still packing

@SergioLombardo: Hurry I hate waiting

Of course, because she is excited! she didn't bother putting on any make-up or stuff and just wearing an oversized t-shirt and jeans because why not right? She just steps into the elevator and heard her phone beep and when she opened it Venice saw a message... From Lezzo.

Ugh, just what does he want from now?

Lezzo: Hey

Venice: hm?

Lezzo: How have you been?

Venice: fine

Lezzo: why are you so cold towards me?

Venice: because why not?

Lezzo: First of all I just want to give you a chance to say sorry to me so we can bring back our Relationship and I guess you're still stubborn as hell so goodbye you just lose your chance.

Venice: walang prob5 lods, stub🔥 talaga akong tao at hindi na ako papatol sayoe

Ayy, wow Sadboi of the Year goes to Lezzo Santiago! Just what in the world was he saying? How come he had the audacity to give her a hella chance if she was the one who was supposed to give him that?! Just how many drugs does he take?

Habang lumalabas siya ng padabog sa Elevator ay pinagtitignan lang siya ng mga tao. Jeepers Creepers! what a great day! Then when she stepped out of the hotel she saw Sergio leaning in his car with shades on and a leather jacket covered in his body. Gosh is he a Demigod?

"Good Morning Babe." He said with a smile on his face..... Again.

"Dude Seriously stop calling me Babe." She said that makes him shocked like literally, his jaw dropped.

"Did you just call me Dude?" after saying that he leans towards me "If I'm going to kiss you would you stop calling me dude?" Venice just rolled her eyes not taking his words too seriously.

"Whatever Sergio." She said then put her bag pack in the back seat. She was going to get into the car but Sergio suddenly grabbed her hands and looking at her, it made her body cold and uneasy.

"W-what are you d-doing?" She asked while uttering.

Sergio just brushes her hair using his fingers and just glares at her straight in the eye. "You are a stubborn woman Venice." That made her irritating, that was Lezzo's line ugh.

"Stop t-talking nonsense S-sergio I'm not in the mood right no- hmmm...." Sergio just grabs her head and kiss her passionately then of course she kissed back.

"hmm- Sergio hmmm...." Venice moaned while his tongue entering her mouth. Is this a French kiss? Am I really doing this? Shit, he's a good kisser in fairness.