Fitting in

We should hang out later blacksoul maka said Blacksoul:ok sure just come meet us at the basketball court by our dorms..Blacksoul:ok

Blacksoul:Why is everyone so nice its wired....well looks like fittin in isnt that hard in this acad-THE SEMITRY IS ALL WRONG!!!! Blacksoul looked behind him and saw a kid with three stipes in his hair who looked to be crying there was also two girls standing next to him one seemed to be laughing uncontrollably and the seemed to be trying to calm down the crying boy.Blacksoul walked up to the three people Blacksoul:wats with him?Liz:he having a break down due to the lack of semitry Blacksoul:well why would he care about semitry when the world isnt even symmetrical Kid looks up and says WAT and burst out crying patty still laughing liz:well now look wat you've done thanks said in a sarcastic voice Blacksoul:sorry Liz:well my names liz yours....blacksoul nice meeting you blacksoul thats patty and this is death the kid.Blacksoul:Nice to meet you guys I got to go meet up with my friends at the basketball courts.Liz:Hey thats where we were headed you can walk with us if ya want Blacksoul:sure.
Srry its so short guys I need more time to think about the story part four is coming soon :)