kids fight for madness pt 2

At the kishin remains

Kid:liz,patty if you try to escape your souls will be taken Is that understood

Y-e-s both patty&liz repiled in a worried voice. Kid:I will be the ultimate shingami even better than my father.
DWMA

Blacksoul:you think kids alright?

I dont know maka repiled blackstar:WELL WE HAVE TO FIND HIM!!!! wohwohwohwoh blackstar calm down first of all we dont know were he is and second of all how will even be able to convince him to came back maka said.Blackstar:dont worry leave that to me as he said with a smirk on his face.Blacksoul:ok blackstar just give a call when you find him ok said blackstar.AJ:so why did kid leave in the first place soul:its a long story ill leave it at that. Both AJ and MK nodded. Maka:what should we do now? Blacksoul:we wait im sure blackstar can handel this .

Blackstar:I can feel his soul wavelength its near but its not normal I can also sense madness too tsubaki:do you think he-NO he would have. Blackstar runs as fast as he can to get to where kid is.....kid I finally found you cmo- whats wrong kid?

Kid:nothing every thing is perfectly fine but you are here that is the only thing that is wrong here I need to erase you blackstar DIE! as he yelled In a devilish voice his face matched his voice both devilish his face had a devilish grin.blackstar:kid your being consumed by the madness cmon we need to get you out of her- no I am one with the madness there for I controll it now......NOW KISHIN ASURA RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE AND MAKE THIS WORLD BETTER IN EVERY SHAPE AND FORM BUT FIRST....CONSUME BLACKSTAR WITH MADNESS!!!! KID DONT DO THIS!!! As blackstar yelled for the first time in a terrified voice.TO LATE BLACKSTAR LET IT CONSUME YOU!!!!

BlackSoulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें