kids fight for madness pt 1

Kid without hesitation he went to the remains of the battle of the kishin asura.
At basketball courts

Wat was that all about? said soul I dont know blackstar said quickly after do you know wat happened blacksoul? Maka said I have idea blacksoul mumbled.where could he have gone so quickly Tsubaki said Soul:kid always was the competitive type.
Speaker:there will be two new students joining our academy today!

Blacksoul:cool new students we should ho meet them Maka: ok

Soul maka blackstar tsubaki and blacksoul all waiting for the new students to walk in to the class room

The door opens and two girls walk in Dr.stien greets them and ask thier name they both reply the tall ones name is MK the short ones name was AJ there were to emty seats right next to blacksoul dr.stien insist that they should sit over there because there also another new student over there

AJ and MK make there way over to where blacksoul is sitting blacksoul greets both of them and tells the to girls his name he found out that they were already partners Blacksoul introduced maka,soul,blackstar and tsubaki to the partners.
Meanwhile at the kishin remains

Kid:I need to become even more stronger than blacksoul and everbody liz:c'mon kid dont do this its not like hes trying to be better than you patty:yea kid dont do it kid:I dont care im doing it anyways I will become the ultimate SHINGAMI!! Both liz and patty looked in fear at kid.

****************
Wow kid calm down its just a new student.....sheesh thanks guys for your support on this story means alot remember read and follow for more storys :)