The hangout

Bkacksoul:Is he alright Liz:Yea he will be fine Blacksoul:ok....sooo why are you guys heading to the basketball courts? Liz:were meeting up with are friends blackstar tsubaki maka and soul....hey those are my friends to Liz:cool....do you have a miester or a weapon Blacksoul:I dont want a miester unless I need one...O you are a weapon...yea im a double sided scythe im also a dark arm.Patty:Thats so cool she said in excitement.Patty:I bet you wont beat me at basketball she said in a challenging voice Blacksoul:Nah im ok Im not good at basketball Patty:aww ok.

At basketball courts

Blackstar:NO ONE CAN BEAT THE ONE AND ONLY BLACKSTAR YAHOOOO Tsubaki:Blackstar please calm down.death the kid gave soul a fist bump as he was walking up to the basketball courts while blacksoul walked to the benches he sat right next to this pink haired boy with black cloths and seemed to be affraid of everything.Blacksoul:hi my name is blacksoul....im crona he said shaking my hand in a shivering way....Soul:hey blacksoul wanna come shoot some hoops with us? blacksoul refused how bout you crona yyyeeeaaa sssuurre he got up and walked slowly to the courts Soul:ya sure you dont wanna play? Blacksoul thought to himself ahh why not a little game wont hurt Blacksoul:ya ill give it a shot.As the game started I was on souls team with tsubaki and kid the other team that consisted of blackstar and liz and patty while maka sat on a bench reading a book.

Lets have a good game everyone said
After the game

Blacksoul:that was a long game

Yea and you were on fire soul said....well we better get back to our apartments before dark you never what out there everyone laughed.
At blacksouls apartment
That was cool we should do it again blacksoul thought well ill ask them tomorrow but that was fun.

Hey guys hope u enjoyed it the actual fight is gonna be in the next parts so stay tuned part five...I think idk is coming soon :)