"Tell us where Number Five is." ChaCha ordered as she threatened to use the machine on Eleanor.

"I'll never tell you." Eleanor spat out with a smirk.

   "We know. But he will." She said, as she looked to Klaus.

"I don't know anything, I swear! No one tells me anything..." Klaus began with wide eyes, but ChaCha sent a shock through Eleanor anyways.

The girl let out a pained scream at the suddenness of the shock as Klaus stared helplessly at her.

   "Please stop! You're hurting her!" Klaus begged, but ChaCha just repeated her question.

"Where is Number Five?"

Klaus looked desperately between his sister and the masked assassin, wishing he had the answer, but knowing he didn't.

   "He didn't tell me where he went. Please, I really don't know! Don't hurt her!" He said desperately as ChaCha sent another shock.

Eleanor knew how guilty Klaus would feel and tried her best to hold in her screams, but found it too painful to do so.

"Please stop! You're killing her!!!" Klaus exclaimed as blood started to poor from Eleanor's ears.

"If you really wanted to help her, you'd tell us where the boy is."

   "But I don't know..." Klaus said truthfully, but the assassins didn't buy it.

Eleanor let out another agonizing scream that would haunt Klaus in his dreams.

   "You're either going to tell us where Five is or your sister is going to die. Whichever one comes first." ChaCha said coldly as she ordered Hazel to turn up the voltage.

   "Please, you don't have to do this. We honestly don't know where he is. If I did, I would tell you. Please, just let her go..." Klaus begged, but to deaf ears.

   Eleanor got yet another shock, shaking Klaus to his core.

"Just tell us where he is and you won't get hurt, okay?" Hazel said softly, desperate to save the girl.

   Eleanor gave him a curious look, before a shock coursed throughout her body and a scream escaped her lips.

"Let her go, I don't know where he is! Please!!!"

   ChaCha only shocked Eleanor again, the shaking girl having barely recovered from her last shock, let alone another one.

   "Where is the boy?" ChaCha asked, but only got a pleading Klaus, struggling against his restraints.

"Please, I don't know...I wish I did, but I don't!" He said fearfully as he looked to his ailing sister.

   ChaCha sent another shock and Klaus had to look away, growing sick at the sight of Eleanor in pain.

"I don't know what to do. I don't know where Five is..." Klaus whispered as a few tears slipped from his eyes. 

   "They won't kill her Klaus, you have to stay strong." Ben comforted, as a pained look crossed his face, seeing his favorite sister in such a state.