The White Violin

The family raced up the stairs of the theater, anxiously awaiting their confrontation with Vanya.

Before they could enter the concert hall, Allison stopped them and held up her note pad.

Ellie and I need to go alone

Allison wrote and Eleanor nodded her head in agreement.

"I can't let you do that, all right? She's beyond reasoning." Luther refused.

"You hear the music? It's started." Diego hurried them.

"Luther, we have to at least try." Eleanor pleaded.

"Do you honestly think she's gonna listen? After everything that's happened?"

"We don't have time for this." Klaus interrupted as he nervously paced around the room.

"Okay." Luther finally agreed and a small smile spread across Eleanor's face as she grabbed Allison's hand and brought her into the theater.

They slowly made their way down the aisle as they watched in awe of Vanya's playing.

Out of the corner of her eye, Vanya noticed her sisters watching from afar.

"We're so proud of you!" Eleanor told Vanya telepathically, as they smiled at each other.

"3...2...1...Now!"

Eleanor heard Diego think to himself before he and Luther rushed the stage.

Vanya threw them back with ease, as the the audience erupted in terrified screams, exiting the theater as quickly as possible.

"Move! Move!" Diego yelled as he and Eleanor ushered people out of the concert hall.

Eleanor rubbed her head in pain as she became overwhelmed by the hundreds of thoughts that suddenly entered her mind.

"What the hell is happening??"

"Jerry, where are you?!?"

"Where's the exit?"

"This is it. Shoot to kill."

Upon hearing the last thought, Eleanor went into red alert.

"Those guys from the bowling alley are here! I think they're in the main hall." Eleanor told Diego, Luther, and Allison telepathically, not being loud enough to scream over the roar of the crowd.

The siblings quickly ducked between the seats, as they prepared themselves for what was about to come.

"She's stronger than expected." Diego noted as Allison threw her notepad at Luther.

"Yeah, we're fine. Thanks for asking." He said sarcastically and Eleanor rolled her eyes.

"Well, so much for the element of surprise. What else you got?" Diego asked as he nervously grabbed Eleanor's hand.