"Okay now onto the actual sex part. We will set a timer on how long it takes for you to cum Lexi." Mark moved away immediately and laid his body out between my legs, his cock just below my entrance.

"Hard, or soft?" He asked softly, biting his bottom lip as he held my hips.

I grinned up at him, my cheeks flushing pink. "Hard."

3 hours later

It was after the casting couch. I got the job, but I'm limping throughout the building as Mark and a female actress showed me around. The females name was Kimberly, and she was a beautiful south Asian female with darker skin and a curvy figure. "This whole building has separate sub-companies that do a certain line of porn. On the bottom floor is Fake-Taxi, where the garage is. This floor holds Step-family, Step-sibling, Bratty sis, and Brother Crush. The floor above us is Pure Taboo and Taboo. The next two floors above that are the ameteur porn and self masturbation studios. They all cater to certain plots and themes of porn." Kimberly explained, smiling and waving at passerbys.

Mark opened one of the doors and the sounds of directors ordering people around grew louder. "They aren't filming right now, but the actors are getting a briefing right now." He said quietly, letting us peak in.

Inside the room was a regular meeting area. There was about five directors sitting down with a computer loading up some important looking information about statistics and smart things. "-Way more popular right now, especially you Kookie. But Seokjin and Jiminie, you two are falling behind, we want you two to begin exploring soon, try different things. Jiminie maybe you can go to Brother Crush's team and come up with something with them. Seokjin, I hear Fake-taxi has an audition right now~ Ehhh? Sounds good?" The man offered, a kind smile on his face.

"Oh wow.... All seven elites in the same room." Kimberly whispered in awe.

I tilted my head, looking at the seven men curiously before turning back to Kimberly. "Elites?" I asked quietly.

Kimberly looked at me with wide eyes, a blush coming onto her face as she began to explain, "They are the fastest rising men in the industry. That man right there, wearing the glasses, he's Namjoon. He has been in the industry for nearly a decade. He made a name for himself in the teacher/professor porn themes. The one with the pink hair and striped sweater, that's Jimin. He's bisexual. He is famous for his duality in fucking girls and getting fucked in the ass. Plus he is an absolute sweetheart to the new people, you'll make good friends with him. And that's his friend, Taehyung, the one with curly hair and tan skin. He does both directing and acting. He is very soft spoken, but he has such a seductive voice, that every female opens their legs for him. He does mostly romantic porn.

"Then the one with his phone out, listening to music, that's Yoongi. He doesn't talk much. But he is a really sweet guy once you get through his rough exterior. He works primarily with Pure Taboo," Kimberly did a small wave when Yoongi looked up at them. I can see him nod his head at us before he looked back down at his phone. "The one in the bucket hat and tank top is Hoseok. He is an absolute doll; he is so kind and cheerful to everyone. He usually does the romantic or ameteur porn. Then the man writing down on the book, the one with brown hair and wide shoulders... That's Seokjin. He is so handsome. He does food porn and romantic porn. The youngest one here is Jungkook, the guy with black hair and hand tattoos. He works in Step-family porn. He is the youngest porn star to become famous in such a short amount of time."

I nodded along, looking at each man with curious eyes. Namjoon seemed all broad and muscular, but his head was buried in a book. Jiminie was a smaller male compared to Namjoon, with plump pink lips and a more feminine body type. His friend Taehyung was so... So ethereal. His jawline was sharp, his eyes were a deep and mesmerizing brown. I don't know anything about him, but I feel like he is a bit.... Vintage? I mean, his style of clothing screamed vintage London; loose fitting brown pants, a white turtle neck, and a brown drench coat. I moved my eyes away from the curly haired man and turned my attention to Yoongi. He looked a bit... Scary? His pale skin, dark black hair, and all black clothing made him look like those webtoon brooding type boyfriends.