Post-Debut Partyin'

Start from the beginning

"Fine. Whatever. I'll try to..."

"O-Oi, Wat...son..."

Watchin' her walk off with a small lag in her steps, I couldn't help but feel like I said something bad. However, I put that aside as I put on one of my usual grins. She was goin' to appear at the party, right? Decidin' that it was gonn' be a party, I knew I needed to get some booze in one way or another. Luckily, I know just who to ask~

"Ple———ease!"

"Get off! What are you doing!? You're just as bad as kusotori!"

I managed to catch Calli in the hallway of rhe buildin' and was now holdin' onto her dress. She was tryin' to stop multiple things from happenin' since I was holdin' on for dear life.

"I'll be a good mafioso, I promise! All I need is a bottle of booze!"

"O-Oi! You're gonna make my dress pull down! If I do, will you let go!?"

"Yes!"

Lettin' go of her dress, Calli breathed in as she straightened out her dress before turnin' the opposite direction. Suddenly, she yelped out as I tackled and wrapped myself around her back. Causin' her to stumble as she tried to unhook my legs.

"You double crosser! You fiend!"

"I'm not getting a 20 year old booze!"

"120, technicallly..."

"It doesn't matter!"

Finally, she was able to get my legs unhooked as I fell down to the floor with a soft thud and yelp. Hoppin' up to my feet, I growled as I stood in front of Calli with a small scowl.

"Distraction."

"What?"

"Yoink!"

My hand swiped at her head as Calli let out a rather low yell which was hilarious to say the least. I was now holdin' her tiara as I was runnin' down the hallway with Calli.

"Ah! Hahahahah! The tables have turned gri-! Ah!"

Turnin' around mid sentence, I was barely able to duck under Calli's scythe swing that left behind a hazy trail of dark pink energy. She was obviously VERY pissed. Now that it was a life or death situation, my feet picked up in speed as Calli's growls could be heard.

"Get back here!"

"Promise you won't reap my sou-!"

Rememberin' what occurred during my livestream, I grinned and skid to a halt. Even catchin' the reaper off guard since she stopped too. Now it was a dead-end hallway holdin' the elevators for the buildin'. Like a T-junction, sort of.

"Reap me, mommy~!"

"E-Eh!?"

Now turnin' the tables, Calli grew a dark red blush as I laid on the floor with a shit-eatin' grin. Somethin' that noticed and tried to fight back by growlin'. Bringin' up her scythe, she went to bring it down before comin' to a halt as I let out a moan.

"Yes~! Harder~! Reap me harder~!"

"Hee Hee."

The both of us turned around to see Ina at the corner of the hallway holdin' a coffee mug while wearin' the same sly smile she had when she found Amelia and I. Calli's blush seemed to grow redder when she noticed who it was.

"Wait! Ina-!"

"Calli! Don't keep me waitin'! Reap me like the french-erm... (ethnicity) mafioso I am~! Ravage me~!"