Worst Endin' Possible

"I-...You want to what?"

"You heard me, Hot stuff. I want out of the place."

I leaned over the desk by havin' my hands on the edge while lookin' at Enma. Who was full of shock and looked genuinely confused on what to do.

"W-Why would you want to leave...? I know things have been rough but, you can just pick up from it! You'll be missing out on a once in a lifetime opportunity-!"

"I know what I said. Enma? You know me. Somethin' like this is not one that I would joke about."

"Have you thought about it...?"

Enma looked genuinely sad but, I guess she finally knew I wasn't messin' around. Seein' her like that pulled at my heart but, I took a bit. And...

"Yeah. I did. And I am."

Enma gave me a sad nod as she took out a file of papers that seemed like it was put there and forgotten about. I say that cus' it had dust all over it. After about half an hour of signin' away at stuff, we now stood in front of her door. Outside in the hallway.

"I...guess this is goodbye."

"Yeah. It is, Hot Stuff. But it was fun."

I didn't expect a sappy goodbye but, I just went in and wrapped my arms around her. Causin' her to jump before returnin' it. I could tell she was cryin' since I could feel the wetspots on my shirt beginnin' to form.

"Oi. Don't cry. It doesn't suit you at all. Nor do shorts and pantyhose but, hey. I survived this long."

Enma let out a laugh before I felt her jab my side. Causin' me to grunt out and twitch.

"You're such an asshole..."

"Woah...did you just-?"

"I keep things professional at work. I let loose with friends."

Friends. Heh. Thinkin' about the gals, my heart twinged a bit but, I've made my choice. Not goin' to go back on it. Lettin' go of Enma, I began to walk away after a soft wave. Findin' myself at my suite, I grabbed a suitcase and filled it with some clothes that I had there, which wasn't much. I even packed some seperate personal stuff away as I looked at my bed, a certain weasel appeared at my pillow.

"Heya...buddy."

Leanin' down, Al came hoppin' right over to me. Inspectin' the suitcase then lookin' at me funnily with a tilt of his head. Sighin' out, even this was a bit hard.

"We're...leavin'. Alright? Right now we're on our own..."

Al seemed to wine as he tried to grab some stuff to pull 'em out the case. As if sayin' he didn't want to go. Grabbin' the stuff and puttin' them back into the case, it wasn't hard, aside from emotionally. Still though, I got my stuff in and Al seemed to accept defeat since all I did next was hold out my hand. Allowin' him to just grab onto it and scurry up into my shirt pocket.  Right after? We left with suitcase slidin' behind me.

But as fate would have it, I was ready to head out the buildin' and found myself in the lobby. Everyone was wavin' at me like it was just another night of me goin' out into town. And as you can guess, one wave was from...

"Heya, chump!"

Hearin' those words made my heart skip a beat in a bad way as I turned to Gura with a forced grin. She looked at the suitcase with confusion.

"What's up, Gura?"

...Shit. Her reaction to me usin' Gura made her stop in front of me and cock an eyebrow. Even tiltin' her head to the side.