Task 3: Smile & Task 4: Singing

"Good morning to you all!" Y/n was up and ready at the crack of dawn

"Good morning to you all!" Y/n was up and ready at the crack of dawn. She went to her room in the main building to get her day clothes and then came back to the classroom. Many of the students thought she just pulled an all nighter from how late they stayed up the night before. "So, what does a fine class such as yourselves do on the weekend."

"Nothing, most of us just stay in." Ojiro commented.

"Well today you guys are having fun! Let's go, all of you!"

"What? Where are we going?" Jirou questioned the girl as they started getting up and were about to get ready.

"Just meet at the gym in something casual, like what I'm wearing." She suggested towards her outfit that consisted of ripped jeans and a dinosaur crop top. "I'll be inviting some other people so don't be too late!" The girl stood up from her seat on the couch and ran towards the door.

"Wonder what that was all about?" Mineta asked, still picturing the girl as she ran away, as the perv he is.

"Well we don't wanna keep her waiting so let's go I guess."

-----------------------------------

The class was at the front doors of the big gym, the one that y/n specifically sent them to go too. Y/n sensed the big crowd and opened the doors as they were about to touch the door handle.

"Surprise!" The girl yelled out loud and so that everyone could hear. Any of the first year students that could come were at the gym. But, there were three people there that stuck out the most, it was the big three. "You guys seem so still and uptight and you could use a break."

"H-how'd you do all this?" The class was in awe as they came inside the doors, seeing the different people and decorations.

"Well I could literally drop dead any minute now, so I can request things from teachers to make my days more special. As long as they're school appropriate and can be approved."

"So lets have fun and dance the night away!" The girl dragged the students along in the empty gym that was now filled with music. Her phone was hooked up to the speakers and she played some bops like "Tongue Tied" by Grouplove and "Everyone Talks" by Neon Trees. By the time night fall came many more students came to the gym as well as teachers. It was a special moment that everyone would be able to remember.

"Y/n how are you able to dance with your IV?" One of the general studies students asked.

"Oh Mei built something for me to make it more portable where I can walk up and down stairs as well as dance and run and stuff." She shrugged the question off and drank some punch that was at the refreshment table. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the dueled hair boy walk out of the room.

"Will you excuse me for a second please." A cold breeze hit the petite girl as the door opened. She spotted the boy leaning on the wall of the gym. "Going back to the dorms?"

"Just taking a break that's all."

"Aren't you cold?"

"I have my quirk."

"Oh I forgot, silly of me."

Ehem

Y/n cleared her voice before she spoke again, "It seems like you don't like crowds."

"I never really got out as a kid, so it was quite overwhelming."

"I understand, you could've told me that. I'll help you out with it and all Shoto. I know you don't like being called Todoroki and all." His eyes widened as she heard her accusation. "I saw the way your dad acted in the U.A. Sports festival and whenever anyone really brings up your family." She gripped left hand tightly. "By the looks of the sports festival your old man really wants you to succeed him."

Shoto nods as he looks at their hands connected together, slightly blushing.

"But I want you to know that you can let that all go, for right now at least. No one is here to judge or watch you. Andddd with that you are coming with me." With the hand she was still gripping she started to drag the boy into the gym again.

"What are you going to do?"

"You'll see!" Inside a cliche dance circle was formed and y/n shoved her way right to the middle with Shoto by her side. She started to do some embarrassing dance moves that made Todoroki smile, a genuine smile that he had shown very few. "Are you gonna let me embarrass myself right now?" The girl's comment made the boy smile even more and he started to dance along with her. It was cringy, but it made everyone happy.

The song ended and "Someone to You" by BANNERS started to play. Y/n walked to the stage and grabbed two microphones and came back to the area the first years were dancing. What surprised everyone was that y/n started singing along to the song without hesitation. She wasn't as great as Jirou but she was definitely something else. Y/n handed the other mic to Jirou and they started performing together.

Y/n saw Shinsou in the crowd and grabbed his hand. He was taken aback but understood what the girl was doing. He started dancing with her along to the song. It started off with a couple of movements but it turned into a full on dance among just them two. He twirls her around and dips her. It looked as though they were in love.

The night was slowly ending and y/n was cleaning up many of the decorations while her playlist kept playing in the background. Many of the teachers started to help her and the clean up was as fast as the party came.

--------------------------

Shinso was walking the girl back to her room on the main campus, while the rest of the teachers were rounding up their students and putting them into their dorms.

"Shinso, we both know we have feelings for each other, so why don't we go on a date."

"Psh, why are you asking?"

"S-so I was wrong, you don't like me at all."

"It's not that. It's just not gentlemanly for the lady in the relationship to ask the man on the first date." The two stopped and looked at each other under the night sky.

" F/n L/n, would you make me the happiest man alive right now and go on a date with me."

"Stop making it sound like you're proposing to me." She lightly shoved his shoulder which made him chuckle.

"Oh, but I will one day." He whispered underneath his breath.

"What did you say?"

"Oh nothing, let's just get you to your room."

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 17:00 (5:00 p.m.)"

"Then it's a date."

"It's a date then."

A.N: Hey guys I know the plot is a little everywhere right now, but the purpose of that is like you move on from one task to another without correlation. Like how you would in a game. It's all going to come together very soon. I just wanted to show you how the tasks work as of right now. hope you have a great day/night and I'll see you in the next one. Remember to be PLUS ULTRA Author Out

~Author-chan