Posthumously: Again

It had been a week since y/n's passing and only Class 1-A including Shinsou as well as the teacher's knew about her death

It had been a week since y/n's passing and only Class 1-A including Shinsou as well as the teacher's knew about her death. The school was asked to meet in the gymnasium for a school wide announcement.

"Hello students of U.A." Principle Nezu started "You may be asking yourself why are you sitting here now. Well, we have come to inform you that a fellow student among you all has passed." The statement earned a couple of gasps from everyone. "You may not have known her, but she was very dear to us. Our own student of the first year general studies class, F/n L/n, has passed a week prior to this assembly. She has passed due to her quirk which did lead her to be ill. She gave me special instructions to tell you that, "You all have very bright futures ahead of you. That with each passing day, to not let the words of others affect how you perceive your life. You all have a goal, and you have every right to achieve it. I don't want you to mourn for me. I've already lived the life that I have ever dreamed for. So, please never give up and that there is always hope. You won't be seeing me for a long time maybe not even in the same form as before, but until that day comes please be patient. Keep your heads high for me and for those that don't know me as well please take these words to heart."

Cries could be heard throughout the hall, even for some people that barely knew the girl. There was just always a sense of warmth that surrounded her wherever she went. Everyone could now feel that the warmth was gone.

"A student that brought everyone joy and happiness. She truly fulfilled her goals." A silence fell throughout the hall. Everyone internalizes the powerful words of the girl. "This assembly is dismissed. Please have the rest of the day to reflect." The gymnasium started to file out one by one. The students dispursend and went and contemplated the affects of life of their own. Shinsou was found on top of the U.A. building overlooking the sights.

"Shinsou I knew I could find you here." Mr. Aizawa came to the roof where Shinsou was. "I wanted to give you this. I know y/n would want you to have it." It was a gold necklace that she wore that was from her mother.

"Thank you sir."

"I'd like to invite you to her private funeral. I've only invited Class 1-A as well as some of the teachers." Shinsou nodded and the teacher left. Shinsou took the ring out of his pocket and opened the plain necklace. He then slipped the ring onto the necklace and put it on himself. He then looked at the necklace with the ring on it and gave a weak smile. He brought the envelope out of his pocket and kissed it. In his mind it was receiving an indirect kiss from his one true love.

----------------------

At the Funeral

"You may now say you're final goodbye's." The teachers started to walk one by one to her grave stone and said their goodbye's.

Mr. Aizawa was next and he bowed at the tombstone and whispered, "You did good kid....you did good."

It was now the student's turn. Many of them were puffy eyed and had tear stained faces. In the end the class prepared something to say to the girl.

"We love you, forever and always." They said these words in sync as they bowed together.

The students and teachers left the graveyard that was near school grounds. They specifically picked this spot so there was always an outlet for the girl to come home.

----------------------------------

Present Day

"Hey have you heard about the spirit in the 1-A hallway?"

"No, what's it about?"

"Apparently two years ago there was a girl who was a first year U.A. student here and passed away. Now she is bound to the closet of the hallway. I heard that if you knock on the door three times while saying the words fulfillment she will grant you your wishes until your heart is full."

"We should go check it out one day."

"Are you kidding? What if she's a crazy old hag or something." A dueled haired boy ran past the two first year girls that were gossiping near the bathrooms of the third year hallway.

"I wonder what that was all about." The girl who knew about the legend asked the other girl.

"Beats me. Hurry up class is about to start."

Todoroki raced down to his classroom in a state of panic. It has been two years since anyone has last heard anything about the incident of the girl. The only ones who really knew about F/n L/n were the third years and they all swore not to bring her death up, it caused too much grief.

The door to the Class 3-A classroom bursted open.

"Todoroki what is the meaning of this?" Iida asked

"She's back." He said out of breath. "You knock on the door of the closet near 1-A three times saying the word 'Fulfillment' and she'll appear.

"Who?"

"Y/n." Shinsou ran out of the door while gripping the necklace he was wearing. Soon the rest of his classmates followed in the sprint. Everyone passing them were in disarray that the students of class 3-A were running in the hallway. Everyone but their homeroom teacher, he had a giant smirk on his face.

Once they got to the door everyone froze.

"Whose gonna do it?"

"Who's gonna knock on the door?" Mina asked.

"Shinsou you should do it."

"No I possibly couldn't."

"You do it."

"No."

"You bunch of pussies, I'll do it." Bakugou walked forward and knocked on the door while chanting the magic words. He stepped back waiting for something to happen, but nothing. He opened the closet door but nothing was in there but cleaning supplies.

"You see you guys it was a hoax."

"Uh guys." Denki said turning around facing the opposite direction of the closet. Everyone else turned around to see a girl who was slightly transparent. She resembled y/n but more mature in age.

"Hey guys it's been a while. So, what are your wishes?"

Fin

A.N: Hello guys I hoped you like this mini-series called Fulfillment. I hope you really did enjoy and I wish you a great day/night. Please remember to be PLUs UltRa. Author OuT

~Author-chan