Task 1: Meeting the Class

"Hey have you heard about the spirit in the 1-A hallway?"

"No, what's it about?"

"Apparently two years ago there was a girl who was a first year U.A. student here and passed away. Now she is bound to the closet of the hallway. I heard that if you knock on the door three times while saying the words fulfillment she will grant you your wishes until your heart is full."

"We should go check it out one day."

"Are you kidding? What if she's a crazy old hag or something." A dueled haired boy ran past the two first year girls that were gossiping near the bathrooms of the third year hallway.

"I wonder what that was all about." The girl who knew about the legend asked the other girl.

"Beats me. Hurry up class is about to start."

--------------------------------

Two Years Earlier

"Hitoshi, I think It's time for me to complete these tasks."

"I know y/n, I know."

"I know you worry about me. And the last time I didn't finish a task it ended up for me to be like this."

"Shhh, I understand that you have to do this."

"Tell Aizawa Sensei that I'm going to meet class 1-A tomorrow." Shinsou nods and leaves the bedroom built into the school to accommodate the sick girl.

Sigh

y/n pov

I promise that I will find a way to put all of this to an end. So, let me get through one more day.

------------------------

That Following Morning

Third Pov

"Goodmorning, I don't expect you to know me or what I'm doing here at all." The class stared at the girl in front of them with blank expressions. "Before I get started I'd like to thank your teacher for this opportunity. So, thank you Aizawa-Sensei."

"Of course y/n. Anything for you!" He wore a smile on his face. A smile that you normally wouldn't see on the man.

"To begin, my name is l/n f/n from the General Studies class. I'm best friends with Shinsou Hitoshi if you know who he is, but that's besides the point. As you can see from the IV that I'm connected to, I'm ill." The girl in front of the class nudged at the IV that she was holding on too.

"My quirk is called Fulfillment. Every year I have tasks to fulfill and if I don't complete them by the end of the year I endanger myself." A hand was raised by a green haired boy which she nodded at him to speak.

"Is that how you became ill."

"Midoriya that is very im-" The teacher was cut off by the girl.

"Yes, I missed one of my tasks last year because of the imposicality of it. I ended up in the hospital and being unable to sustain myself I have to be hooked up to the IV." The class was in somewhat of a shock from hearing that the girl could be hurt that badly from her quirk. "I need to complete these tasks so I can live to see another day, and maybe....just maybe break from my curse."

"Why the fuck are you here."

"Bakugou you can't just say things like that."

"Shut up Shittyhair!"

"One of my tasks is to meet you guys. I'm not sure why, but to move on to the next task I have to finish the one that I'm on. So, the task I'm on involves me being here. I'll be staying in your class for a while." The girl walked over to a seat in the corner of the room that was closest to the podium and sat down. The teacher replaced her at the front.

"Now, that the introductions are done let's continue with the lesson." The girl smiled observing the class that was in front of her. The h/c haired girl got many concerning stares that she just smiled back at.

-----------------------------

"Hey, you're Bakugou right?" It was lunchtime and the girl was walking right next to the hothead.

"Piss off."

"Now, now that's not how you treat a young lady." A boy with oddly shaped elbows came up to the two.

"Tch."

"My name is Sero Hanta, you can call me Sero. You're l/n, right."

"That's me. Although you can just call me y/n (f/n)."

"Not to be rude but your quirk did that to you?" The girl gave a little giggle to the question the boy asked.

"Yup!"

"I don't wanna sound rude, but wouldn't you be, I don't know...be a little sadder about the situation."

"It's not rude at all! The way I think about it is that if I'm gonna die anyway why not make the most out of it. So Sero Hanta, would you like to be my gallant knight in shining armor and help me fulfill my goal in life." The other two stopped in the middle of the hallway to look at the girl with an odd expression. She held her hand out with a closed eyed wide grin on her face to the boy.

"I would be honored, my queen." He took a chance and grabbed her hand. Which she yanked his arm and started running to the cafeteria while rolling her IV. Once the rest of the class caught up to the pair, they took their seats.

"That was very irresponsible!" The class president was waving his arms at the pair while they were snickering.

"Y/n. It's time to go." The purple haired boy that was y/n best friend looked at her with a blank expression and his hands in his pockets.

"You're not staying, Miss L/n."

"No need for formalities class president Iida, but it seems like I can't stay today. Maybe another time. See you another time class 1-A, bye Bakugou!" She waved a short goodbye and rushed to Shinsou. As she stood right next to the boy he karate chopped her head. Which she held in pain as they walked away.

"She sure is something isn't she?" Kirishima came up to Sero while the class watched the purple haired boy and h/c haired girl walk out of the cafeteria. "She made a big scene with you in the hallway didn't she?" The class started to gather around Sero to ask questions about his interactions with the girl.

"It felt like.... Like my heart was being filled with happiness. Like everything disappeared."

"Looks like we'll be seeing more of her won't we." Tsu said to the rest of the class.

"Do you know what she wanted Kaachan? I mean she said bye to you specifically."

"How am I supposed to know you damn nerd! Go fucking eat already!" With the shout of the hot tempered King Explosion Murder the class sat down and ate there lunch.

A.N: Hello lovelies! This will be a shorter series than the rest of my other works. If this is my first work that you are reading, welcome! If this isn't welcome back! I hope you enjoy the first task (chapter) and I hope you stay for the rest! Have a good day/night and I'll see you in the next one and remember to be PLUS ULTRA. Author-OUT

~Author-chan