Task 2: Confiding

It's been weeks since class 1-A has met y/n

It's been weeks since class 1-A has met y/n. They've observed that she is genuinely a very passionate, optimistic, selfless, and kind person. These traits that make y/n, y/n make the class feel full in their hearts. It feels as though the whole world was put at a stop and all you could experience is joy. Although there was one person that she couldn't convince that she could make the world stop. That person was Katsuki Bakugou, he always held a scowl when she came around. There was something that made the girl unsettling to him. Y/n was on a mission to find out that exact thing.

"So y/n, you can tell us what the tasks are after you've done them." Mina asked curiously to the girl. Mr. Aizawa fell dead asleep while he was in the middle of a lesson. So the class took it upon themself to chat while they could.

"Yeah basically."

"What about the task that you didn't complete?" Momo asked

"I could tell you that, but it's too disturbing to tell you guys." She scratched the back of her neck in embarrassment that she couldn't tell the group.

"Oh I know, tell us the story of how you met Shinso!" Uraraka suggested to the class who was eagerly listening to the new girl.

"Why would you wanna know that?"

"Isn't it obvious. He likes you and there's a connection there that you could see."

"No there isn't."

"How do you explain why he comes to get you after class every day."  Jirou says in a matter of fact tone.

"Or how he glares at any boy that stares at you." Hagekure adds.

"Now I can contest that." Denki says which made the boys laugh.

"Well you have a point there. We're childhood friends, our parents were really good friends in high school and would put us together for play dates. We grew up together and just stuck with it. We were pretty inseparable from the start. We went to the same elementary school but not middle school. Once he found out about my accident he didn't leave me alone and insisted on enrolling me to U.A. With my grades it was easy to get into U.A., but the entrance exam was another thing. It was definitely challenging but I actually passed and now here we are in the same class."

"That's such a cute story!" Many of the girls awed in the cute and wholesome story that the girl told them.

"Tch. What's the damn point of being so optimistic when you look as weak as you do."

"Bakugou there are boundaries." Kirishima tried to calm Bakugou down but it didn't help.

"If I were you, I would worry less about love and being happy and find a way to get out of that hell."

"That's enough Bakugou." Todoroki stepped although it was very much out of character for him. The boys all got up and tried to stop Bakugou from leaving the room.