Paralysed

OKay in this one ray is paralysed from falling out of a tree and do to that he didnt grow as much so norman taller and stronger than him//

What if ray was paralyzed from the waist down, that'd make the escape a little less... Capable.

Ray wasn't always Paralysed when he was little right after finding out about the demons and the secrets of the house. He tried to escape.... And more or less it failed with more consequences than he intended one of them being the loss of ability to move his legs. Yep, that was it, it was over there was no way he could escape out of that house.... He'd just need to be left behind.

So that's exactly what he prepared for.

~5 years later~

Ray grabbed the bars that were near his bedside and hoisted himself up into his wheelchair. ' just cause I have no leg strength doesn't mean i don't have a hell of a good amount of arm strength'. Ray moved his hand down to the back wheel and started moving out of the infirmary. He rolled past the clock and read it an hour before everyone else was woken up. He always woke up early to make sure he didn't get trampled by his siblings trying to do their morning routines and also avoiding the constant asking " do you need help?" " I could do that for you" that drove Ray absolutely insane.

"You up early" he heard a voice

Ray took his gaze off the floor " I'm always up this early, Norman" he kept moving forward towards the boy. " the question is why are you up this early" Ray asked the white-haired boy "conny's getting adopted today, so mom asked me to get up early and prepare things for today." that was right it was conny's adoption day his thoughts were interrupted by norman saying " So Emma's finding out tonight, darling" Ray shuttered at the nickname he wasn't a fan but despite his protest norman persisted. 

"She is your acting game better be on point, or else our plan is fucked '' Ray said with a bitter taste. "Calm down the language sweetheart, i know how important this is to get right," Norman said to make the later ease up. "Just make sure you don't screw this up. I really wanna make sure you get out of here alive" Ray said moving his gaze back to the floor

Norman smiled and ruffled the boy's hair " don't you worry ray I've got you back" norman smirked and picked up the smaller boy, "Hey! What are you doing!" ray shouted as he picked up bridal style. "shhh~ you'll wake the others" he hushed the smaller. "Just put me back already" ray grumbled trying to hide his face in his hands.

"Aww are you being all shy, it's just you and me no need to be embarrassed?"

" well anyone could walk in at any moment!" Ray protested. "They surely will if you keep shouting like that, so I'd suggest you keep it down unless you want mom pestering you all day about you "falling down" again."

"God no just put me back down in my chair you idiot."

Norman laughed and returned ray back to his wheelchair. "Thank you," Ray said, Norman just rolled his eyes and went behind Ray and started pushing him. Ray quietly hummed to himself as Norman continued to push him down the hallway. After they had made it to the downstairs washroom ray and Norman started brushing their teeth and their other morning activities, when they were almost done Norman finally asked.

"Hey, ray?"

"Yeah"

"Were escaping together right"

Ray's eyes widened at the question but then fell to a softer expression looking at norman.

"Yeah.... We are even if you have to carry me the whole way" 

One down and a lot more to go i had a lot of fun writing this on and stay tuned for a deaf AU in the next few chapters and a part two to this one shot!