wounded

Norman looked down at Ray who was kneeled down on the ground, he looked at the world he had created around him, one that was a burning hell. Yes, his family had died in the process but that was okay he was killing the demons in the process. The boy looked back down at Ray defeated, completely.

"Join me ray, don't make the same mistake Emma did. We can make this world right just join me!" He yelled in a batch of insanity.

" your insane Norman! You killed them! And you're talking like you're some savior!" Ray yelled from the ground. He looked Norman in the eye, he wasn't the same person Ray had known when he was younger. this person was not the Norman he knew and loved that Norman died long ago.

Norman glared at him and raised his sword "I don't wanna kill you ray, please join me, we can make this world better....together." The raven-haired boy stood up his feet swaying beneath him, how could he kill Emma? He thought she was one of the closest friends he was willing to risk the entire plan just to save everyone for her.

All their weapons had been destroyed, Gilda and don had run away with most of the younger kids; he didn't have time to count if they all were there. He only prayed they had made it out. Ray looked at this x-alliy the look in his eyes was frantic he didn't want this there was no way in hell he would want this.

Norman reached out his hand for Ray to come with him, he smiled finally he could kill all the demons and start fresh in this new world. Ray came closer and closer looking down at the ground in the process he had to time this perfectly to work.

"See I knew you'd find the reasoning in that head of yours, now me and you can make a perfect world together," Norman said to him.

"This isn't like you Norman!" Ray yelled looking at him teary-eyed. " you're sweet, kind, smart, you'd never do something like this!" he yelled again in a pathetic attempt to reason with the mad boy in front of him. He continued to walk closer hoping that Norman wouldn't try anything. " come on you still have a chance we..we can stop this."

Norman paused for a second ".....your right.... This, this isn't what i wanted" he looked at ray as if he was about to cry. Ray got close to the boy and pulled him into a tight hug "we... we can try and fix this together" ray said. "You mean it?" Norman asked the boy. Ray nodded.

Norman buried his face in Ray's shoulder and started crying. Ray rubbed his head and said it was going to be alright.

A few seconds of silence passed

"You know it's a shame, I really wanted to be with you ray," norman said before he raised his sword and stabbed him on the far side of his stomach. Ray gasped for air not knowing how to react to the bleeding stab wound. He fell to the ground

"goodnight darling, ill see you when you wake up"

"No wait-!" ray cried before norman hit him atop his head with his blade.