Singing

Hey guys sorry for not posting for a few days just had some major projects due and I could not fail them but I hope you like this is song got me through midterms//

"Rayyyy!" Emma yelled running down the halls. "What do you want Emma?" Ray said now making the effort to move his attention off his book "Norman has something to show youuuu" she said with excitement. "Tell him to show me later I'm reading".

"Nope " she said, taking his book and making a break down the hall."oh come on! " he got up and went after her "give it back Emma" he said. He kept chasing her till she eventually led him outside where he lost her. Just great he thought to himself. Now he was in the woods, the exact place where he didn't want to be.

"Hey butterfly, " Norman said from behind him. He turned around "your the one behind this aren't you". "I figured it was the only way you would come ". "What'd you even want to show me anyway" Ray said with a unamused tone.

Norman went and grabbed Mandolin (if you don't know what that is it's the Instrument lessie plays) and sat down on the ground and started playing a little melody. "You learned how to play a mandolin?" Ray asked, stepping closer to Norman. Norman smiled and kept playing seeing the other was starting to get entranced by the music (I do that to)

"Is this all you ca-" ray was about to ask till Norman said "hey.....now just listen"

Norman kept playing the sweet melody the black haired boy kept moving closer up until he was leaning up against his shoulder watching him play. After a few more seconds of playing Norman started.

"You're my first and most precious;" he sang slowly as if he was singing a lullaby "You're my dearest treasure" he smiled at the boy who began to be confused since he had never heard the song wondering if he had wrote it himself.
Never less he just sat back and listened."My memories are overflowing with love for you"

"I'm always running around day by day
We hold hands as time goes by" he grabbed the boys hand stopping the music for a second then moved his hand back to playing the song"I've become stronger because of your warmth" Norman sang thinking back to how ray and Emma would go visit him when he was sick despite mom saying not to.

"We may be alone but,I've already outstretched my arms as far as they'll go" he looked over at the boy again only to see him staring into his eyes."Our dreams are so big that they can't be contained, so now Let's embrace them together"

" come on now Butterfly, if you spread your wings
You can fly high into the distance" 'he's needs to belive in himself more, he always gives up to early I'm afraid that will lead to some bad things later on' he thought."Beyond our courage Lies a beautiful sky, Butterfly"

"Just fly toward your dreams And let's welcome the season of flowers. I'm sure we'll be able to make it happen. Believe that we can fly!" Norman sang the last verse of what he had so far "that was beautiful " ray said.

"Yeah I bet it was butterfly

Song: butterfly ( live live nijigasaki)
If you search (butterfly live live nijigasaki) it should be the first one up