"Except for the girls, yeah. Oh, Hwara's eating with us too. Right, you don't know that she's in the gang. We—"

Jisung just shakes his head. "I'm coming down. Hwara, can we talk though?"

Hwara nods her head before telling Chenle to go downstairs.

Chenle's extremely confused. He didn't know Jisung knew she's apart of the gang. Jisung didn't seem surprised at all. Shaking his head, Chenle walks down the stairs back to the first floor.

Jisung quickly fixes his hair—which surprisingly goes back to place easily. He stands up and motions for Hwara to walk inside.

"We need to decide how to split the money for jobs," Jisung says. This has been on his mind all day, as he extremely needs the money.

Hwara nods her head. "How much do you need money?"

Jisung looks taken aback at the straightforward question. "A lot. And don't ask why," he says, looking away from her.

"I wasn't going to. If you need it that much, we can split thirty-seventy until your problems are solved or something."

"What? Really?"

Hwara nods. "I've got a lot of money, so I don't really care."

"O-Okay then. I'll tell Taeyong. Let's just go down now."

Hwara nods her head, confused by Jisung's new behavior. He seems more comfortable with her now, less cold. To someone else, he's the same. But, the slightest change in him is easily visible to her. Maybe she's just too attentive.

Jisung pulls a hoodie over him before walking over to the bathroom to wash his face.

Hwara looks at his room. The wall colors are dark grey, and his low bed has grey and white comforters. In the right corner next to the door sits his desk and monitor, filled with papers. He also has a TV mounted opposite to his bed.

She likes his room. Her room back at the Jung Mansion was seafoam green, and as nice as the color is, it annoys her. She likes black. So, why can't her room be black?

Jisung walks back outside, internally groaning after forgetting Hwara's there. He doesn't care too much though, because he knows she won't snoop. For once, he's happy that she doesn't seem to care about much.

"Let's go."

Jisung walks out of his room, turning off the lights. Hwara follows behind him, wanting to get out of there quickly. What was that feeling?

They both walk down the stairs in silence—albeit a comfortable one. When they reach the dining room, there are around nineteen people sitting at one extremely large table. The entire thing looks like a feast.

Hwara immediately takes her seat in one of the two empty spots, which happened to be next to Jaehyun. Jisung, having no other option left, takes the seat beside her.

"Alright then! The reason we're all having lunch together is that we have three new members!" Taeyong says. "Introduce yourselves."

Sungchan takes that initiative and speaks up. "Hi, I'm Jung Sungchan. I'm Jaehyun's cousin."

"I'm Osaki Shotaro from Japan," he says in a shy voice. Everyone in the room brightens up because of him. He just has that effect on people.

Finally, it's Hwara's turn. "I'm Jung Hwara, and I'm Jaehyun's cousin and Sungchan's younger sister by a year."

Everyone claps, some even cheering loudly while others yell out random English phrases.

"Let's all introduce ourselves now."

That takes around two minutes. By the time they are done, Sungchan and Shotaro are clearly dying while Hwara continues to munch on her food.

"Did you guys get that?"

"NO!" both Sungchan and Shotaro yell out loud, causing everyone to burst into laughter. Shotaro looks like he's having an existential crisis.

"Yeah," Hwara says, although it gets drowned out by said laughter.

"It's fine. You'll get used to it. Anyway, another quick update from Dream's activities?" Taeyong says, prompting Mark to continue.

Mark quickly swallows, choking up at the random timing of his name being called. He then takes a sip of his water. "Well, Hwara is a member of NCT Dream, which means it's time to rank reevaluations. We'll do those next month. As for missions, there's a major one in two weeks, right before college starts."

"As for WayV, they'll be coming back in a month and a half—"

"WINWIN!" half of the room yells, causing Hwara to flinch and her fork to fall for the floor.

"I—" Taeyong starts before sighing. He can't wait till Kun comes back to help with this mess.

After lunch, Chenle catches up with her. "Are you doing anything today?"

Hwara nods her head. "Not until five. I have to go out at six."

Chenle smirks before dragging her all the way up to the third floor. He then takes her to an unused room before opening the door. Hwara immediately notices the unpainted walls and regular bed and desk in the room, with her suitcase in the middle. She's happy that the bed is a low bed, like Jisung's. She hates high beds.

"This is your room! You can paint and decorate it, but you can't hire anyone so you'll have to do the job yourself."

Hwara nods her head before smiling. "I'll fix it up tomorrow. Now, how about we play some games?"

Chenle nods her head as they close the door to her room and start walking toward his. "Well—do you play Super Smash Bros?"

Hwara's eyes gain a glint in them as she smiles her signature smile. "Fucking hell, yeah."

Suddenly, she gets a text, causing her to pause.

Wolf Boss
you're grounded starting tomorrow for a week

Wolf Bossyou're grounded starting tomorrow for a week

A/N: another filler to show her life with NCT. things will pick up faster soon, maybe in a couple more chapters. but yeah, hwara and chenle do be getting close. one can only hope it stays that way ;).

cya in the next one cause im sleepy and its four am—