❀29❀

"그 손을 내밀어줘 save me."

⚠️TW⚠️: mentions of physical abuse

"Jaehyun, Mark, and Kun, are we ready?" Taeyong asks the three other leaders as he packs up his gear

Everyone nods their head, and all four of them head out to the living room of the mansion. Every inner circle member stands in the room, each one of them getting prepared. They'd found out a lot about Yoon Minseok these past couple of days, number one being that he's the leader of Black Point, a gang that's been hellbent on taking down the big five gangs—EXO, BTS, NCT, Seventeen, and Monsta X. Of course, they're only called that because of their alliance with each other.

NCT had put Black Point to the back of the list, but after seeing the files from Fantasia which listed Yoon Minseok's affiliation with Black Point, they immediately began searching through it for more leads. Then, yesterday, Taeil yelled out to everyone, saying that Hwara activated her emergency tracker from her earrings.

That short signal was enough for Renjun, Hendery, and Taeil to start tracking with. Chenle kept looking for more information to see just how many reinforcements they needed to have. Jisung, having heard the news while outside, starting mapping ways to ambush them with the help of the hacking trio. The rest of the members stopped what they were doing and began preparing for the upcoming war.

"Alright, remember exactly which entrances you're supposed to take. Every team has a medic, hacker, and two fighters. BTS should be coming in to help us with reinforcements and take down Black Point."

Jisung, Winwin, Taeil, and Hendery are one team, and they're taking the main building—the supposed location of Hwara. This team is going to go in while the other five teams create a distraction, making it seem as though NCT is ambushing them. After all, no one knows that Hwara is affiliated with NCT or that she's Black Rose. They can't make it obvious that they're there for her, or it'll compromise her identity.

Secretly, Jisung takes out his phone before going to a website. Two minutes later, he puts it away. Jeno comes up to him and Taeil, motioning for them to come.

"Hendery's driving. Let's go."

They expected this to be easy. Two of the biggest gangs against one upcoming gang that no one cares about—it shouldn't be hard at all. But, the biggest surprise factor may turn everything they planned to dust.

***

Today's the day—June 2nd, as in Hwara's birthday. The girl knew this now, and she hated that she's spending her birthday in a boring way. Her entire body's in pain as she tried to escape yesterday, only to be caught and beat up repeatedly. The stab wounds didn't help. She didn't want to get up from the bed—that pain is too unbearable. She doesn't get injured much because she's good at her job, so this is pretty bad. On top of that, she actually understands pain now. The feeling is ten times worse.