ily

Shinichi and Shiho finally went home. She opens the door and sees Masumi and Kaito surprised her with a confetti blaster.

"WELCOME SHIHO!" The two of them said at the same time.

They smiled widely and Shiho enters the house. Shinichi went inside too and went straight to their room to put the shopping bags in the corner. He went downstairs and see Them sitting on the couch.

"How's your flight?" Mary asked.

"Good." Said Shiho.

"I invited Brett too." Mary said.

Masumi and Kaito looks at Mary.

"This is a party anyway." She said to them.

Shiho suddenly looks at Shinichi standing in the corner.

"Come here idiot." Shiho said.

Shinichi walks and sits beside her. There's a knock on the door.

"It must be him!" Mary stand up and went to the doorway, she opened it and let Brett inside the house. Brett smiled at them and looks at Shiho. Shinichi stands up and offers his hand.

"Shinichi Kudo. Shiho's fiance." He proudly said.

Brett looks at him and then in his hand waiting for a handshake. Brett takes his hand.

"Finally nice to meet you. I'm Shiho's Boss." He said with a thick accent. He then smiled at him.

Shiho looks at Shinichi. Masumi fake cough. Both of them break the handshake and sit down. Masumi stand up and smiled.

"Thanks for coming everyone!" She happily said.

"I and Kaito will be the Emcee of this party!" She announced.

Masumi looks at Kaito in her side.

"Stand up there Kaito." She said.

Kaito frowned and stand up.

"Can you just do it alone I'm tired. I'm the one who set up everything all you do is commands me what to d-"

"Are you complaining?" She looks at him giving him a dead stare.

"Welcome everyone! I hope you will like this party as much as we do!" He happily said.

Masumi laughs.

They started chatting and telling jokes. Shuichi and his wife Aj come to the party and Shukichi with his wife Yumi comes as well.

"We have a special performance!" Masumi announced.

Her brother claps for her. She pulls Kaito and gives him a Microphone.

"This is embarrassing." Kaito whispered.

Masumi smiled.

"We talk about this right? You want me to kick your face right now?" She smiled widely trying to hide she's getting mad at him.

Kaito sighed. Masumi plays the music and started singing.

"🎶🎵And I can't stand you
Must everything you do make me wanna smile
Can I not like you for a while? No.🎵🎶"