When you fall asleep on them

( You fell asleep on them. What do they do?)

Izuku Midoryia/Deku:
He kisses your head and snuggles you. He doesn't wanna have a chance at waking you since you look so pure when your asleep.

Katsuki Bakugo/Kacchan:
Instead of his shoulder he let's you lay on his entire body. He puts his arms around you and just falls asleep with you.

Shoto Todoroki/Icy hot:
He carries you to bed and snuggles you. Your like his personal cute teddy bear that he can't never let go of.

Hitoshi Shinso:
He lets you snuggle with him but he may have snuck a picture. And added it to his collection of you sleeping. He can't help himself your just so cute.

Touya Todoroki/Dabi:
He lays you on his chest and he plays with your hair. After that when he's bored he whispers cute little nothing's into your ear. He knows nobody will hear him so might aswell show his soft side.

Keigo Tamaki/Hawks:
He will huddle his wings around you protectively. Your pet bird will snuggle on his shoulder and all of you are just being very wholesome.

Tenko Shimura/Shiguraki:
He carries you to bed sleeps next to you there. He sometimes worries that he'll accidentally use his quirk on you. So he puts you into bed knowing your somewhere safe.