You meet the Parents

You meet the boys/girls parents. Lets see how it goes.

Izuku Midoryia:
She started crying that her baby was growing up. And taught you how to make izuku's favorite snacks. Then snuck a few embarrassing baby photo's.

Bakugo Katsuki:
She was flabbergasted that her son was capable of feeling more than anger and disrespect. She showed all of the baby photos and taught you Katsuki's weak spots.

Shoto Todoroki:
His mom thought you were lovely. She even gave you one of her favorite books. Endeavor tried to make conversation. But it was just awkward.

Hitoshi Shinso:
Aizawa approved of you. But he told you that just because your dating his son doesn't mean he will give you good grades all the way.

Tamaki Amajiki:
They were proud of Tamaki. And taught you his favorite bedtime lullaby's. They were some nice people. Anxious like him but still very sweet people.

Tenya Iida:
They approved and quizzed you. Even played sudoku with you. And even gave you a scarf since it gets chilly. His brother got a little mad since he got his first girlfriend before him.

Ejiro Kirishima:
They approve and yalk have some smoothies. Protein of course but still they were good.

Keigo Tamaki:
Ahhahahaaaa... This mans is an orphan ahahaaaaa. Bruv technoblade is gonna come after his kneecaps 🐷🐷

Touya Todoroki/Dabi:
Nope he aint ready for a family reunion just yet.

Tomura Shiguraki:
Haha what parents? The vacuum got them first.

Himiko Toga:
They cut off connection a long time ago.

Also I have a tiktok now. Idk if ill post but I might. Its Dogrugs with the nezuko pfp.