When you die

How and what do they do after you are dead.

Izuku Midoryia/Deku:

How you died: By a villian.

What he would do: This boy would be HELLA sad. I mean like espresso depresso sad. Dude would be broken beyond repair. But he is still a hero and says that every villain will be dead. A true Eren from AOT.

Bakugo Katsuki/Kacchan:
How you died: Death by poisened from a friend.

What he would do: He would obviously kill the person but get more violent. Not trusting friends, classmates or anyone for that matter. This guy when he is alone would cry and hug your jacket that he gave you. Since its the only thing that he can trust.

Shoto Todoroki/Icy hot:
How you died: Touched a poisonous flower

What he would do: Would be devastated. Bro would drop out of everything even the whole hero thing and cut everyone out. Everyone is worried about him and he just sleeps away his sorrows. Because when he dreams he can see you alive and smiling.

Hitoshi Shinso:
How you died: A kitten went rabid and scratched you to death. ( alternative ending since its pathetic :) A villain with the same power make you torture and kill yourself right in front of him. To show how much potential his quirk has without distractions

What would he do: He would kill any cat he saw. Be a dog person and always wear a flower on his person. Because the flower and a dogs playful attitude would remind him you. (Alternative :) He would kill the villain and himself the same way you died. And before that he hugged your plush kitty and you to make himself feel loved one more time before his death.

Touya Todoroki/Dabi:
How you died: A hit man was hired to kill you.
What he would do: Dude would bang other chicks to get his mind of you. But he couldn't keep the memory of your smile and laugh at bay. Eventually he stopped and came to conclusion that you were gone.

Keigo Takami/Hawks:
How you died: Was fed to birds while a villian made Hawks watch.

What he would do: Bro would tear of his wings and forget Tokoyami. After his trauma of you screaming in agony. He jumped of a high building with a photo of you and him smiling in his hand. He would feel the warmth you gave him and the feeling of flying.