Scenerio #3

( You start to try and avoid him )

Izuku Midorya/Deku:
His POV:
Wait why is she/he not smiling. Is she/he not feeling well? Maybe that JOKE OF A BEST FRIEND TOLD THEM TO STAY AWAY FROM ME. Awww they trust them more that they trust me. What about all the fine times we had together? That idiot must have brainwashed them!! Well no matter I can just take care of him later~

Bakugo Katsuki/Kachan:
His POV:
Well that guy is just getting to close to them. Too much touchy touch $£\■. No matter they will always be claimed by me. Even if they don't know that they will when I make them sweat. I will make them say my name and only my name will come out their mouths. It's sad to see that's they've ignoring me, well their awareness adds to their smarts. Just how I like them .

Shoto Todoroki/Icy hot:
His POV:
Awww my little star is ignoring me. Well Kaminari is getting really close to my little star. Hehe...heheHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well well well I think someone is going to have a power outage hahaha. But it's gonna hurt me because my little star is going to get hurt. Their cries are gonna make me cry but it's all for them. They will learn in the future that it's all for the great or good.

Shinso Hitoshi:
His POV:
Man someone must have spread rumors about me. Ahhh their smell keeps me awake in class with those beautiful eyes. Wait they are avoiding me!?! COME BACK OTHERWISE I WILL BRAIN WASH YOU!?! * Sigh * what am I doing to them. I should wait and see who made them try to escape me. They don't have a choice but to listen to me, don't they know that this world is cruel. And people want them in the most pitiful and throw up inducing ways. No matter I will just have to manipulate them without even knowing it.

Touya Todoroki/Dabi:
His POV:
They are so positive. Making everyone smile and all of that crap. They should stay away from them if they want to keep their skin intact. Aww little smily is trying to ignore me well, looks like I have to have a talk with them. They know they can't escape me forever and they cry about it. Why do they cry even though they know that I'm their soulmate. Or what ever that crap is about love. Toga is also being the manipulator. And so little did they know that Toga is telling me all the info they got. One day my sunshine and you will Belong to me.

Keigo Takami/Hawks:
His POV:
Well well well, their body is looking nice today. What's this their ignoring me? Eraser is getting to close to them. And after that they start to try and ignore me. Well Aizawa you have met your end haven't you. Many people will be sad and so will my baby. But they know they love and are trying to avoid me out of love. Well they are the only ones who can treat me forever. So with that I will give them something In return.

" Our love "