cookies. (fluff)

(it's almost Christmas y'all 😃 I mostly wrote this because my sister baked gingerbread and I kinda wanted to y'know-)

Mukuro's POV.

It's a few days before Christmas, and boy is Towa city busy. Cafes are loaded with people buying hot chocolate, people are selling colorful lanterns in the streets, and best of all, cookies.

Sayaka and I wanted to bake cookies and send them all to our classmates. But the problem with that is we don't actually know how to bake cookies. I mean, sure we have an oven, but we don't really use it that much.

“Hey, Mukuro! I found a good recipe on the internet!” Sayaka said, running towards me with her phone on her hand. I leaned in and read the recipe on her phone. I shrugged, “We have the ingredients in the fridge, I guess we can.” Sayaka smiled and marched to the kitchen to fetch the ingredients.

Meanwhile, I was getting the utensils that were needed. She walked to the counter and dropped all the ingredients. She wasn't very graceful as you'd expect of an idol whenever she's around me, but hey, thats what I love about her.

“Let’s see..” She muttered, cracking the eggs. We continued mixing and cracking and pouring until we got it right, I could tell she was getting a bit  frustrated. Well, it was understandable, baking was no easy process.

I grabbed a bit of flour and tossed it at Sayaka. “Wh–” She turned to me as I giggled. She smirked and grabbed flour, tossing it at me. We both laughed and this continued on for a while.

She huffed. “Looks like we ran out of flour..” She chuckled. “Don’t worry, I'll go get some at the store.” I said, grabbing my scarf and ready to go outside. I was about to leave but I was stopped by Sayaka, who was clinging onto my arm.

“nooo.. don't leaavee..” She whined, burying her face in my arm. I smiled, “fiine.. You can come with.” She smiled and hurried over to grab her jacket.

We headed over to the store and looked around to find other ingredients. But something caught my eye, a small hair clip in the shape of a heart with glistening black stripes on it's surface. Sayaka would love this, I'll keep it secret for now.

We both headed back home and made cookies. It tasted great, to be honest. We both then walked from house to house delivering cookies to our classmates. After that we went back home and collapsed on the couch, we overestimated our energy.

I reached in my bag and grabbed a small present and placed it on Sayaka's lap. She turned to me, “It’s not even Christmas yet.” I shrugged, gesturing her to open it. She slowly opened the box and blinked.

“Awh! This is so cute!” She said, holding the hair clip. I took the hair clip from her and placed it on her hair. God, she looked beautiful. “You look adorable.” I muttered before leaning in for a suprise-hug, causing her to hiss and squirm jokingly.

We eventually both got tired and slept in each other's arms..

(Sorry if this chapter sucks- I made this out of cold sweat in the middle of the night)