winter. (fluff)

(guess what- it's the start of my Christmas break 😃)

Sayaka's POV.

I yawned, I felt like sleeping. Well, you could barely sleep considering it was freezing. But for some reason, our class thought it was the best time to go to a carnival. Well, winter carnivals aren't really my thing.

“Sayaka, are you wearing a scarf?” Mukuro walked towards me, carrying a scarf. “Maybe you would stop complaining about how cold it is if you wore a scarf.” She said in a motherly tone, wrapping a scarf on my neck.

“But I don't wanna go..” I pouted. “C’mon, the more you stay out the more you won't even notice the cold.” She said, gently kissing my forehead. We held hands as we exited the door and locked our apartment room behind us.

We walked to the carnival, the ground covered by snow as we leaved footprints on every step we took. I snuggled onto Mukuro’s hand. She smiled back at me. “Hey, by the way, where is everyone?” I looked around, seeing that none of our classmates were there.

She looked around and well. “Ah, your right. I wonder where they are.” Out of nowhere, I felt something cold hit the back of my head, it came apart as soon as it did. Me and Mukuro turned around to see who threw that at me.

It was Leon Kuwata, known as “that one uncle” in our class. He gulped, knowing he was soon going to feel Mukuro’s wrath. “Ah, sorry Sayaka! I meant to throw that at Makoto!” He smirked. Makoto turned. “What? Why!?” “Because S-T-F-U, that's why!”

Makoto grabbed a piece of snow from the white ground and formed a snowball, he then threw it at Leon as he pouted. “Oh, sweet! Is this turning into a fucking snowball fight?” Mondo said, joining in.

Taka showed up from behind Mondo. “Snowball fights are strictly prohibited in–” A snowball suddenly hit him as someone was laughing in the distance. “Kehahahaha!” Syo laughed.

“You little bitch-” Taka mumbled, making sure nobody heard him. He them formed a snowball and threw it back at Syo. Everyone was getting hit by Aoi, who was riding Sakura’s back as she laughed. Soon later, the entire class joined in.

I laughed, it was a really cool sight to see us all get along despite us all fighting. Mukuro grabbed my hand and pulled me somewhere we weren't getting hit by snowballs. Well, I didn't really mind. She would probably demolish everyone afterall.

We walked and decided to ride the farris wheel. Though I'm terrified of heights, it'll be better since Mukuro’s here with me. I hopped in as she followed me, I then snuggled her arm again. The door closed and we slowly ascended upward.

I was a bit scared, but she held my hand which calmed me down. She cleared her throat. “Aren’t you forgetting anything?” She asked, looking at me and smiling. Despite all the questions in my mind, the only thing that came out of me was “Huh?”

She chuckled. “You promised we'd watch the snow fall together.” I blinked. “Oh, did I?” I smiled. We both looked out at the window, silently watching the snow gently fall. Tiny white dots fell as they hit the ground, it was a mesmerizing sight.

(From where I'm from snow is non-existent, idk what it's like man lol)

We both looked at each other. She pointed up. “Hey, is there a mistletoe up there?” I chuckled. “Let’s just pretend there is.” We leaned in, kissing. I may be afraid of heights, but not while she's here. She makes me feel safe.

Eventually, we both got down the farris wheel and enjoyed the rest of the day with out classmates.