6- Heeseung Knows

Riki? Who's Riki? Sunoo was in a frenzy. The letter he saw this morning, has him pacing left to right on the school's lawn.

"Ddeonu, calm down" Heeseung looked at his friend a little worried.

"Calm down!" Sunoo stopped. "How can I be calm?! I've checked the entire school records today and there is no one named Riki!" Sunoo was frustrated. "Is this guy toying with me?"

Heeseung looked at Sunghoon, not knowing how to answer his friend's obvious question.

"Ddeonu" Sunghoon sighed. "He just may be doing just that" he was brutually honest not wanting to give his friend false hope.

"But why? " Sunoo sat beside his friends, pouting. "Is he a pedophile?" Sunoo asked, disgusted by the mere thought. "Or is someone pulling a prank on me?"

"I believe it's the second one" Sunghoon stated.

"Shut up, I wasn't talking to you!" Sunoo glared at Sunghoon.

"But I'm your frie-"

"Some friend" Sunoo scoffed. Heeseung just looked at the two already used to their daily fights.

"Ddeonu" Heeseung slung his arm around the younger "Let's forget about this for now" 

"But-" Sunoo was cut off 

"No buts let's go"

.

Ni-ki's next class was Calculus. He hated this subject, no doubt. Luckily, he had the session free. He plugged in his headphones and stared out the window. 

He saw Sunoo and his friends sitting on the lawn. He wondered why Heeseung hyung didn't tell Sunoo about him? It was certain Sunoo showed his friends the letters but Ni-ki also knew Heeeung knew his real name. So why did he not tell Sunoo who he was? 

Don't get Ni-ki wrong, he doesn't want Sunoo finding out who he is just yet but he also knew Heeseung is incapable of keeping a secret.

Later that day...

"Heeseung hyung!" Ni-ki confronted. Heeseung was alone waiting for his friends. This was the perfect chance to talk to him.

"Ni-ki!" Heeseung immediately hugged the younger. Ni-ki froze at the sudden affection.

"Hey don't think you're old enough to disrespect me. I'm still your hyung" Heeseung said pinching the younger's cheeks.

"Hyung stop" Ni-ki whined.

"Why should I?" Heeseung asked. " You haven't spoken to me since you entered high school. I thought you didn't want to speak to me anymore." Heeseung said. 

"Do you know how hurt I was you fool!" Heeseung slapped Ni-ki, jokingly.

"Sorry hyung, didn't get the time to" Ni-ki apologized.

"Okay okay, I forgive you. Now what do you want?" Heeseung asked.

"To spend time with you?" the answer came out as a question.

"Don't fool me, I know you haven't changed." Heeseung said. "Now tell me, what do you want? Wait- this is about Sunoo, isn't it?" Heeseing smirked at the younger.

"Uhh yea kinda" Ni-ki scratched the back of his head nervously. "You knew it was me, why didn't you tell him?"

" I may not be able to keep a secret but I can keep this one, trust me" Heeseung said.

"Are you sure hyung?" Ni-ki asked, still a bit skeptical at his hyung.

"Yes, I promise" Heeseung held his right hand to his heart.

"Hmm ok. I'll get home now" 

"Oh no you ain't! You're coming with my friends and I to a nearby cafe" Heeseung pulled the younger back.

"WHAT?! Hyung are you crazy?! Sunoo's there! I can't do that!" Ni-ki panicked.

"Oh relax, he'll be more nicer to you trust me" Heeseung smiled.

"Uhhh okay If you say so I guess" Ni-ki said, still unsure.