Part TWENTY ONE

Seyeon's POV

Jeongin and I were on our way to Busan to the so called "YS Cosmetics in Busan" company. I was supposed to go alone but Hyunjin wouldn't let me go, so as he's busy in Hwang Software I decided to take Jeongin with me. Well he's also a CEO now even though he's pursuing his own dream. At first someone else was supposed to be the second CEO but at the end we decided to go with Jeongin since our team trusts him more. We arrived in Busan. We were born here, but besides that there are no memories we have.

The building wasn't too big, it looked quite shabby to be honest. We went in and the girl at the reception greeted us. "I would like to talk to the CEO here." I said to the young girl. "Sorry but you need to make an appointment first" she said looking all slutty. "I'm Hwang Seyeon from YS Cosmetics" the girls eyes opened wide and took us to the "CEO". She was sitting in her armchair looking outside the window while drinking her fancy tea. ''What the fuck are you doing, using my company?'' I didn't came here to play, this is some serious shit. If her ''company'' would get somehow successful, she can sue me for plagiarism even though YS Cosmetics were much longer located in Seoul. ''Oh- Mrs. Yang'' excuse me what? ''Hwang for your information. Also I already reported you, for making a company that is somehow connected to mine, while you're not even an employee and since my dad passed away, you're not even connected to us, so you better back off, before I do something you'll regret.'' I took out some papers from my bag, and throw them at her. After that I left cause I didn't want to get angry just because I'm pregnant. If I wasn't pregnant I would've killed this bitch right here. 

We got back from Busan, I was really tired so I immediately went to sleep. Jeongin had to study so he went to the library and Hyunjin was at work. I was alone in the house. Not gonna lie, I was still scared to be alone, but I tried to hide it so I can finally overcome it.

I was in the bedroom looking for something. I suddenly heard footsteps. I raised my head and saw a person wearing all black and a pig mask. I fell on the floor and started screaming. I covered my ears and closed my eyes due to fear.

Hyunjin's POV

I came home earlier because Jeongin told me that Seyeon is alone and she's still scared to be alone so I rushed home.
I took of my shoes, and as I was about to call Seyeon I heard her scream. I runned upstairs and saw Seyeon on the floor still  screaming.

Hyunjin: Baby~ It's ok

I went up to her slowly and sat next to her. She hugged me and buried her face in my chest. I was patting her back and tried to calm her down. After a good hour she calmed down and fell asleep on the bed. I left the door open and went downstairs. I didn't know exactly what happened but I also don't really want to ask her. I already had a lot on my mind lately. Taehyun and Nayeon were released from jail earlier then they should be. I'm 100% sure they pulled some strings. The news really messed up my day. Of course I will keep this information from her because I don't want her to be stressed especially now that she's 8 months pregnant.

Seyeon's POV 

I woke up and went downstairs, I saw Hyunjin in the kitchen. I went up to him and hugged him from the back at least I tried with my big belly. We stayed silent for a bit until Hyunjin spoke.

Hyunjin: Are you ok?

Seyeon: Mhm, I'm fine now. 

Hyunjin: I was really worried. Tell me what happen when you're ready.

Seyeon: Of course, I will. 

We ate dinner and after we decided to watch some movies. In the middle of the movie I got a phone call. It was my lovely ex step-mother. 

Seyeon: Oh my god... 

*on the phone*

Seyeon: What do you want? 

step-mother: Your company of course. I'm not going to give up so easily. One call and your company will go bankrupt. So be careful sweetie.

She hang up before i could say anything. Is she really threatening me? I'm still thinking that my father's death wasn't an accident. Cause police said that he probably ate something by an accident. Our police is really stupid and I'll make sure they'll re-investigate. I ain't going to give up either.

2 weeks later
   6th June

I was making a dinner with Jiwoo while the guys were cleaning the house. I was chopping carrots before I froze. The sound of water dripping on the tiles. Jiwoo and I looked at each other with eyes wide open.

Seyeon: Oh my God! HWANG HYUNJIN!

Hyunjin: What? Did I do something wrong?

He said as he was walking downstairs.

Seyeon: It's happening!

We made an eye contact and Hyunjin also froze before starting to panic.

Hyunjin: Alright, you stay still. I need to grab the bag. Where are my keys? My phone! Where is it?

Seyeon: Calm down! I'm fine. Let's not hurry.

Hyunjin: OH MY GOD! I'M BECOMING A FATHER TODAY!

I laughed at his actions. He was so happy, smiling from ear to ear. He gave me a hug before going to put the bags in to the car. Jiwoo helped me to get ready, and also she helped with my shoes. Me and Hyunjin left to the hospital alone. Jiwoo and Jeongin also left to the hospital not too long after us.

We were really excited to finally become parents. We were also really excited to find out the baby's gender, because we wanted to be a surprise. Can't wait to meet our little bean....