Part NINETEEN

Seyeon's POV

I woke up earlier than usually, Hyunjin was still sleeping. My eyes were focused on his face. I could tell he's tired, he's been taking care of me forgetting about himself. I placed my hand on his cheek, which made my arm be a little bit in air.
Suddenly Hyunjin took my hand.

Hyunjin: Your arm will hurt.

He slightly opened his eyes and took me into his arm. I slightly threw my leg on top of his thigh.

Seyeon: Why are you so good to me?

Hyunjin: Cause, I love you.

Seyeon: Even though I'm not pregnant anymore?

Hyunjin: Dummy, I've loved you before you got pregnant. And it's not your fault.

Tears slowly started falling down my cheeks. Hyunjin peeked at me and started tickling me.

Seyeon: Yah! Hahahahahahhs

Hyunjin: Promise you won't cry and you'll stop blaming yourself.

Seyeon: Hahahahahhaah stop!

Hyunjin: Promise....

Seyeon: Alright! Hahhahaha I promise hhahahah

Hyunjin then kissed me on my lips few times and said.

Hyunjin: I really enjoy being in bed with you, but we need to get up.

Seyeon: Let's cuddle for 2 more minutes

Hyunjin: For my wife everything

I giggled and we just layed on the bed hugging each other.

Today was Hyunjin's company's party because they'll be releasing a brand new game. And of course since I'm now Mrs. Hwang I'll be attending the party. At the beginning I was supposed to not go but I thought it'll be great opportunity to forget about everything, and since I'm not going to work yet I wasn't really able to stop thinking about recent events.

TIME SKIP

Hyunjin and I were getting ready for the party. Of course he got ready a lot faster than I did. After putting on a dress I was ready to go.

the dress:

Hyunjins tie was the same color (blue) as my dress

Hyunjins tie was the same color (blue) as my dress. I was a bit nervous since it was my fist time being in public after losing a baby, and that wasn't even officially announced. We got into our car, yes our. While I was healing mentally, Hyunjin suddenly wanted a new car, after he bought it he said its ours. It was cute when he said that. The driver drove us to the venue where the party was. Hyunjin was the first one to get out, then the driver opened the door for me and I got out. I walked over to Hyunjin, and as I was holding his arm we went in. There were many representatives of different news companies. I was nervous. In the room where the party was happening reporters were not allowed. We walked in and everyone looked at us. Jieun eonnie came up to us and hugged me.