Part ONE

~ Seyeon's POV ~

I woke up like any other day. I took a shower and changed into some appropriate clothes for today since I'm visiting my dad at the hospital and I have to go to the company.

Outfit:

Seyeon: JEONGIN-AH! Let's go!

Jeongin: One minute!

Seyeon: Hurry up! Later I'm going to the company!

Jeongin: OK, I'm coming.

Seyeon: I'm waiting for you in the car.

I went out of the house and saw our driver waiting in front of the car.

Driver: Good Morning, Miss.

Seyeon: Good Morning.

Driver: Where do we go today?

Seyeon: Firstly take me and Jeongin to the hospital after that I need to go to the company to take care of some stuff.

Driver: No problem. *He said while opening the door for me*

Seyeon: Thank you.

When he closed the door and we were waiting for Jeongin, I called my mom.

Seyeon: Hi, mom. Is dad ok?

Mom: Yes, he will be discharged today. Plus he has some important things to do.

Seyeon: What is it? I can take care of it.

Mom: It's something he has to take care of.

Seyeon: Ok, I'm waiting for Jeongin and we will be at the hospital soon.

Mom: Ok then, see you later.

Seyeon: See you later, Mom.

I was very curious about the thing that Dad has to take care of. He never lets me or Jeongin take care of his stuff, so I can't do anything about it.
Finally, Jeongin came.

Seyeon: You said you were coming before I went out.

Jeongin: I had a call.

Seyeon: Let's just go already.

~ Hyunjin's POV ~

As soon as I got ready I went to the company. As I walked in everyone started greeting me as always. I went to my office and called my secretary.

Mrs.Lee: Yes, Mr. Hwang?

Hyunjin: What is today's schedule?

Mrs. Lee: At 10 AM you have a meeting with Mr. Bang who will be sponsoring our new game. At 1 PM you need to sign all the papers for launching the game, and at 3 PM you have a family dinner.