Part EIGHTEEN

Seyeon's POV

It was dark and cold. I was only praying for my baby to be ok, the feeling of loneliness was terrible. I was still knocked out, there was no strength in my body, my hands were tied above my head, and I was kneeling on the floor.

Someone splashed cold water on me which made me wake up. For a few seconds my vision was still a bit blurry.

Nayeon: You're finally awake.

I started laughing like crazy, I was going insane at this point.

Seyeon: What do you want?!

Nayeon: What I want? I just want Hyunjin to get me pregnant.

Seyeon: He'll never do that and you know that!

Nayeon: so, he'll let you and your baby get hurt?

Seyeon: I'm not scared of you, I've been trough a lot, weak girl like you won't scare me.

Nayeon slapped me in the face, and walked away. I started looking around. I was in an abandoned factory. My phone was literally crashed by Nayeon, and of course today I didn't wore my bracelet that had a tracking device in it. I couldn't believe that thanks to Lee siblings i won't be able to go to my dad's funeral. Hyunjin probably goes crazy cause he probably thought I have my bracelet on. I was cold, I was only wearing my sweater and skirt they didn't even took my shoes for me.

Seyeon: Woah, this is so annoying.

? : Can you shut up?

Seyeon: Huh? Lee Taehyun? What a surprise. We didn't see each other for a while.

Taehyun: You're so annoying.

Seyeon: Do you even know why your little sisters kidnapped me? Nayeon just wants to get pregnant!

Taehyun: I don't really care.

He rested his hand on my cheek, and then slided down to my chest, then to my belly and then to my thigh.

Taehyun: I was always interested in you baby.

I was very uncomfortable, with him touching me like this. I was tapping my wedding ring like crazy. If I tapped the diamond it sent signal to Hyunjins  phone but unfortunately it does not have a tracking function.

Hyunjin's POV

I was sitting in my office, I couldn't stop thinking about my wife. I just hoped she and the baby is ok. Suddenly my phone was going crazy from the notifications. But when I checked my phone, I saw that it was a signal from Seyeon's ring. I quickly checked it. "I-M O-K. G-O T-O T-H-E F-U-N-E-R-A-L F-O-R M-E". Is she crazy?! She was kidnapped yet she only cares about the funeral. I was really worried, but I can't do anything right now. The police is trying to find her location I hope they'll do it soon.

Seyeon's POV

Later that day, Nayeon came up to me and gave me a shot. I don't know what it was but I immediately fell asleep.

I couldn't open my eyes, because of the bright light. When I was able to see properly I realized I was laying on the operation table.

Taehyun: Nayeon-ah, did I ever tell you that I always wanted to become a doctor.

Nayeon: Of course I know darling.

Then Nayeon kissed Taehyun on the lips. Wasn't Taehyun her brother? OK now that's disgusting. I noticed one more person standing in the corner... It was an actual doctor.

Taehyun: Should we start?

Taehyun picked up something and walked up to me. Then he looked at my face and touched my cheek.

Taehyun: It'll be over soon.

Then he stabbed me in my belly. I was so drugged that I couldn't move nor I didn't feel any pain. Tears starting coming out from my eyes. The doctor then took out the baby. I was only 12 weeks pregnant. After they were done, they left me in that room tied up to a operating table. I couldn't believe what just happened. I was so dehydrated that tears wouldn't even come out anymore. I pretty much looked like I'm dying. Plus all the blood I lost, I was the weakest I've ever been. Suddenly Nayeon runned into the room and untied me, I only heard the sound of a police car. Then she disappeared. I slight got up, but what I saw destroyed me. My little baby was laying on the other table, with ripped little arms and legs. I fell on the floor and started screaming.

Seyeon: NOO! MY BABY!

Hyunjin's POV

Nayeon and Taehyun were caught, then we heard a loud scream.

Seyeon: NOO! MY BABY!

Hyunjin: Seyeon-ah...

I rushed to the building and looked everywhere, I walked into one of the rooms just to see Seyeon on the floor crying her eyes out and not knowing what to do. Then I looked at one of the table and saw a tiny body. I couldn't believe what I saw, my tears immediately started falling down my cheeks. Seyeon noticed me. She kneeled and started saying sorry.

Seyeon: I'm so sorry.... I wasn't able to save the most precious thing.

Seeing my wife in this state was the most painful moment. She didn't know what to do with herself. She blamed herself. I kneeled in front of her, and pulled her into a hug.

Hyunjin: Baby, please don't be sorry... It's not your fault honey. It's ok... they were caught you're now safe.

Then people walked in and took the tiny body. I helped Seyeon stand up, and took her outside, cause she had to be hospitalized, due to the surgery they performed on her. I was worried about her, and even though I was also heartbroken, I had to be strong for her. Because she's the most important now, and I'll be protecting her.

*FEW DAYS LATER*

Seyeon locked herself in the bedroom. She would only come out to eat, sometimes she wouldn't even come out. But we were told that we should just let her be, that she need this alone time to be able to organize everything in her head. Which won't be easy. We didn't force her to spend time with us or anything like that. If she wanted someone to talk to, it would always be mom. My mom was a big help, thanks to her Seyeon started coming out from the room more often. I would cry when no one was near. My younger sister caught me few times, and she was the one that helped me cause there were times I blamed myself everything that happened.

Today was the first day, Seyeon spoke to us after such a long time. She was getting a bit better each day. And I was thankful that she didn't gave up, and stayed strong.

She's the most amazing girl I met in my life, not many people would be able to recover mentally after what she has been trough in such a short time.

I'm so glad you're ok. I love you Yang Seyeon and I'll protect you till the day I die....