Part EIGHT

Seyeon POV

I woke up at 5AM. I turned around only to see that Hyunjin isn't here. I thought that he already went to work. When I finally got up 15 minutes later, I took my clothes and went to the bathroom.

Hyunjin: You're up.

Seyeon: Oh my gosh! You scared me!

Hyunjin: You forgot that you don't live alone?

Seyeon: No, I thought you went to work already.

I went up to him and tightly hugged him.

Seyeon: I wish I could go and sleep a bit more.

Hyunjin: You fell asleep while we were watching movies, I had to carry you to the bed. And you still didn't get enough sleep?

Seyeon: I'm lazy and hard working at the same time.

Hyunjin: I know it too well. Now go and take a shower. I'm sure you don't want to be late, as the future CEO of your company.

Seyeon: You're 100% right.

Hyunjin kissed me on my forehead and I went to take a shower. After I was done, I dried myself, did a light makeup and wore my clothes. When I went to the kitchen I saw pancakes and got excited like a little kid.

Hyunjin: I knew you will get excited.

Seyeon: Years of friendship.

Hyunjin: We know each other for like 20 years. (korean age)

Seyeon: Yup, and we're 20 years old.

Hyunjin: I know you the best. I know everything about you

Seyeon: Yeah, cause our parents were planning the marriage thing for 20 years

Hyunjin: Yeah, right. But you liked me tho.

Seyeon: When?

Hyunjin: I heard you talking with a person.

Seyeon: With who? Jiwoo?

Hyunjin: I'm not sure if I can mention her name.

Seyeon: Hm...? Ah, Nayeon? Hyunjin-ah, I'm not a kid anymore. I won't get mad if you will mention her name. You're on good terms with her and I'm not,but it doesn't mean I'll be mad at you kiddo.

Hyunjin: I'm not a kid!

Seyeon: Yes, you are. You're my baby.

Hyunjin: If you'll call me yours then I can be a kid.

Seyeon: Ok, then I'll call you mine.

Hyunjin gave me a big smile and started eating. I was shocked that the pancakes were pretty yummy cause I remember how the tteokbokki (spicy rice cakes) tasted like coins. He did a good job today.

*Time Skip*

I got out of work in a very good mood since everything was ready for launching our new hair product. I got into my car and headed to my grandmother's house. When I arrived I texted Hyunjin.

S: When are you getting
out of work?

H: In 3 hours

S: I'll pick you up then :)

H: Ok, love you

S: Love you too ♡

I went inside and the man that is taking care of her told me that my grandmother is at the back of the house drinking her tea.