Aunty Eyelashes

Ryan's P.O.V:

^I had to go and fall on him!^ I scolded myself as I walked along my street. ^I had to get him in trouble! I had to make it obvious that I liked him!^ I heard yelling coming through the garage of the house beside me, so I went to investigate.

"TELL US WHAT THE FUCK'S GOING ON!!"

"EVERYBODY JUST FUCKING SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP!!!!"

The room was silent.

"Brendon..." I grinned. "Spencer. I believe you're hiding something from us. Care to share?" More silence. "Guys, I don't want this to affect our friendship, but... I'm gay." I heard Brendon say. My heart stopped. My mouth was dry. I heard cheering. I didn't care. I squealed loudly, completely oblivious to the fact that everyone had stopped and footsteps were drawing nearer, towards the door. I just stood there, in utter shock and happiness. I had a chance. I HAD A CHANCE!!! A giant smile spread across my face.

And then the door opened.

"Hey, who the- RYAN!!!!!" Brendon barreled towards me and enveloped me in a huge hug, which I gladly returned. Over Brendon's shoulder I see Dallon poke his head out the door, look at us, and quickly shut it again. Brendon eventually lets go, not that I was complaining in the first place. He looked at me nervously, chewing his bottom lip. ^Oh my Jesus Christ, why can't I just snog him?^

"Sooo..."

"Yeah?"

"What did you hear?"

"Not much. Just from Patrick, was that his name? Well, the soft one telling everybody to shut up."

"So, you know that I'm..."

"Yeah."

Brendon looked like he was going to cry.

"Please don't hate me."

"Brendon, why would I hate you?!"

"Because you're probably sexist or some shit like that."

"Brendon, I could never be sexist." I took a deep breath. "Because I, myself am gay."

He looked up at me and beamed.

"You are?"

"Yes Brendon."

"Does that mean we can sit cross-legged on the grass and talk about all the cute boys?" He said in a stereotypical girl voice. I giggled and he looked me funny.

"Yeah, totally!" I said, mirroring his tone. We cracked up laughing, and soon we were holding each other for support, so we didn't fall on the ground.

"No but seriously, I've never met anyone else gay."

"Seriously?! No one else in your school is gay?"

"Nope."

"We're out of luck then." We laughed awkwardly, looking in different directions.

Suddenly I felt a hand lift my chin up and then Brendon's face was there. His brown eyes, I could stare at them all day. They were so beautiful. Not like mine. Mine were a horrible color, I would trade eyes with anyone if I could. Suddenly, Brendon spoke, barely in a whisper.

"I'm not."

And then it happened. He cupped my face in his hands, leant in and kissed me. It was amazing. It was like I was indestructible, on top of the world. (A.N: And that was the part I accidentally sent him!) It felt like my Aunt's eyelashes were stuck on top of army tanks that were just rolling around in my stomach shooting m16s, grenade launchers and sniper rifles at my throat(A.N:WTF am I on?). It was brilliant. My lips moved in sync with his, savoring his flavor(A.N:bacon and cheese shapes. Holy shit, I'm on drugs.... I'm ruining a beautiful moment here...). Suddenly he pulled away, a shocked and disgusted look on his face.

"I-I-I'm sorry Ryan. I'm a horrible person...." And with that, he ran back into what was supposedly his garage, slamming the door shut. And I just stood there, confused, scared, blissful and in love. It slowly sank in that I just kissed Brendon Urie. I sat down, my legs feeling like jelly, and stayed there until I heard a car horn. I got up and turned around to see a blue Holden (A.N:FUCK YEAH) commodore with a very angry woman shouting at me, her fist raised. I ran to my house, which was only a few doors down, not bothering to look back.

^Holy shit, I could've died...^ I recounted. I immediately thought of the Bryan Stars interview with Blood On The Dance Floor, and how Jayy was talking about having a lovely little conversation with a Hells Angel that went:

HA: Argh, I'm gonna fucking kill you.

JVM: Oh yeah?

HA:I'm a fucking Hells Angel

JVM: Fuck Hells Angels, I'm Satan bitch!

And then how Jayy talks about how he 'could've been murdered just then...' And I cracked up laughing. I have a weird-ass mind.

(And I shall leave it at that! But I'm bored so I'm probably gonna write another motherfucking chapter(I felt the motherfucking was necessary) oh my god, I just did brackets in brackets. INFUCKINGCEPTION!!!

Now I shall leave you with the lyrics to

The Llama Song by Burton Earny.

Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama.

Fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama llama duck.

Llama, llama cheesecake llama, tablet brick potato llama.

Llama, llama, mushroom llama, llama llama duck.

I was once a treehouse, I lived in a cake.

But I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake.

I was only three years dead, but it told a tale.

And now listen, little child, to the safety rail.

Did you ever see a llama, kiss a llama, on a llama?

Llama's llama, tastes of llama, llama llama duck.

Half a llama, twice a llama, not a llama, farmer llama.

Llama in a car, alarm a llama, llama duck.

Is this how it's told now? Is it oh so old?

Is it made of lemon juice, doorknob, ankle, cold.

Now my song is getting thin, I've run out of luck.

Time for me to retire now, and become a duck!

That was completely handwritten. HOLY FUCK!

You're welcome, BICHES(the spelling is correct, just watch the first episode of Your Grammar Sucks by JacksFilms on YouTube.))