The most beautiful boy.

(A.N: HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!

Llama food.

If you are a Danosaur too then TELL ME!!!

Alright, sorry. Got it.)

Ryan's P.O.V

I just arrive at this school and I'm already 'crushing' on someone. Nope, no fake blonds or pretty red-heads. But the most beautiful boy I've seen in my entire life. No-one here knows I'm gay yet. Well, I suppose I'd have to say something in order for people to know...

I've only seen him once, when I was introduced to everyone by Mr Trohman-who is a great teacher, and has a voice you can stand listening to, not some boring monotone-, and I was blown away.

His slicked back hair, chocolate-brown eyes surrounded by eyeliner and framed by black glasses, purple skinny-jeans and black AC⚡DC tee left me starstruck. Especially those eyes. I couldn't stop staring at them as I stood in front of the class, I just drowned in them.

I hope he didn't notice, but-judging by the fact that he hasn't looked anywhere near my direction- I don't think he did. I'm just sitting here at the moment, staring at the back of his head. Suddenly I felt a sharp tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned to see someone lowering the pencil that attacked me. She was nice looking, not fake like all the other Barbie's in the class, but beautiful, and natural. She didn't have much makeup on, only a-tad-lighter-than-skin colored lipstick on, some concealer around her eyes and a thin outline of eyeliner around her bright green orbs. She had light-brown hair, with natural highlights and lowlights, and I could make out the words 'Love. Life. Peace.' on her fashionable rainbow jumper. 'Hello.' She whispered. She had a rough voice, as if she was the only person that mattered in the world. Very unlike her style. 'Hey.' I mirrored her tone.

'Name?' She sounded as if she couldn't care less, but she had asked me, so I assumed she actually wanted to know. But, me being me, decided to be a little smart-ass about it.

'Weren't you listening to Mr Trohman?'

She huffed. 'Oh, please! Who listens to Joe anyway?!' I guessed that was the teachers first name.

'Umm, people that want to learn?'

She looked at me as if she was going to stab me. I smirked.

'Well, I don't need to learn, I'm way to smart for any of this.' She was huffing and puffing so much, I thought she was going to turn into a hippo.

'Oh, yeah?' I grinned evilly. 'Then walk out.' I turned back to the front, the devilish smile still plastered on my face.

My eyes slowly travelled to the back of Brendon's head again, and my smirk vanished and I replaced with a loving closed-mouth smile(A.N: Have I used this word too much? I'm sorry if anything gets repetitive throughout this story!) with the right corner of my mouth turned up. I didn't care if it was apparent, I was absolutely in love with this boy and I haven't even heard him speak. I tapped my foot on the lino along with the others. But I dance to a different disco, honey(A.N: See what I did there?(; ). I rhythmically hit my foot on the floor, moving powerfully and using a lot of speed. I continued this until I heard Mr Trohman say "Alright, pack away your materials, and get ready to leave.". I watched as Brendon got out of his desk(A.N: Imagine Brendon stuck IN a desk, with his hips trapped in the base. I have a strange mind.) and shove his books in his backpack. I sat there, staring at him for a moment, before the bell rang. I watched him until he walked out, and then started to put my things away. I dropped my books all over the floor and then bent down to pick them up. Once I had succeeded in squishing them into my bag, I stood up and left. I was headed for my locker when all of a sudden a hand was closed around my forearm and I was forced to turn around. I prepared myself for a punch, as that's what most bullies tend to do to new kids. But instead, I found Brendon, holding my arm and grinning like a fool(A.N: A Daydream Away by All Time Low. I just had to point out this reference.). 'Hello!' His expression was easy to explain: Colon Capital D(:D). I relaxed immediately. 'H-h-hi...'

He beamed wider, proving physics wrong and not ripping his face off. 'My name's Urie. Brendon Urie. And yours?'

Words came easy now that he was starting to converse with me. 'Ryan Ross.'

'Aww, c'mon Ross, don't be shy. I won't bite, unless you want me to.' He winked. All of a sudden the chorus of 'Sexting' by Blood On The Dance Floor flooded into my head(A.N: Listen to it!) I felt myself becoming hard, so I ran into the bathroom, but not before trying hopelessly to utter a sentence. 'Uh... Uh... Uh... Ummm... O-o-okay...' My face was probably fire-engine red, so I scampered off to the nearest toilet.