Gift

Thank you guys for 61 reads!!
-3

Maria was healed and now healthy. Thranduil had a gift for her a gift that he would give to her. Both of them walks into his chambers. There he had a small box and a dress and something else but she couldn't tell what it was.

"Here is your gift" Thranduil said

He presented her with a silver dress that is the same color or the robe he wears and a beautiful red cape. Also a necklace made out of sparkling white gems Elven Gems and finally a Crown made of leaves and twigs very similar to Thranduils.

"Oh my Thranduil thank you very much!"

"Your welcome"

"There is going to be a ball tonight and I would like you to wear this tonight, please?"

"I definitely will thank you very much."

"Whats in the small box?" Mayia asked very curious.

"You shall find out tonight, see you tonight."

Thranduil said and kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. Mayia wondered what was in store for the night

2 hours later....

It was time for the ball and Mayia was getting ready she wore her beautiful dress and cape but thranduil kept the crown and small box. When Mayia walked in Thranduil walked down from his throne with a glass of wine.

"You look absolutely beautiful." He said

"Thank you." She said shyly.

"Please follow me" he said

They walked to this throne and stood just below it and thranduil got down on one knee.
"Man cerig?" Mayia asked in Elvish

"Melin tirië hendutya sílalë yá lalat" he replied.

Mayia I love you very much and I cant be without you. You are the most beautiful person with a great soul. If you were gone I dont know what I would do without you.
Please will you marry me my beloved.

His eyes filled with tears

And she started crying

"Né" replied

Thranduil smilied and  picked her up and kissed her and placed her crown on her head and a ring on her finger.

"I love you" he whisperd in her ear
"I love you" she whisperd back