plans and mirkwood

Hi guys! So updates are going to be Slow simpliy because I was being a total noob and dropped my phone into the toilet -_- I usually do updates and my phone. So with that being said I am going to update on my IPad. And I am going to work hard to give you guys the best quality of work! Since I do not have my phone to update I will do my best to update on the iPad until my phone is working again! With that being said on with the next chapter!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mayia and sebastian rode to Mirkwood to make plans with Thranduil and figure out how this will be taken care of. There was much to do with very little time. Once Mayia and Sebastian arrived at Mirkwood Thranduil had his army ready to march with him on his elk and Leoglas on his horse. Thranduil saw Mayia and ran to her and hugged her she hugged her back than he kissed her. This shocked everyone even Mayia. He smiled at her and nodded his head.

"We will be okay" he whispered and touched his forehead to hers.

"I'm sorry that I can not lead our army with you I feel terrible." Mayia whispered

"no don't feel bad you are helping your home I do not blame you. Just promise me that I will be able to lay with you after this not hurt nor guilty of what accidents happen that are out of our control. Just of course remember no matter what happens I love you"

"I love you to." she replied whispering

"who is this?" Thranduil Asked looking at Sebastian

"this is Sebastian he is a commander with me and my father." Mayia Explained

"well it is nice to meet you Sebastian"

"you as well" Sebastian whispered looking down because he is intimidated my Thranduil

"Thranduil I think he is a little intimidated by you" Mayia Whispered in Thranduils Ear with the slightest Smirk on her face because when she first met Thranduil she was intimidated my him as well but now she is marrying him very soon.

"Sebastian there is no need to be intimidated my me." Thranduil said with a Smirk

"I'm sorry my lord. I am also intimidated by Lady Mayia because she is my commander and after I heard you both are to be married soon I do not know how to react."

"well sebastion do mind going to Rivendell and tell my Father that I am going to stay here for a while and plan everything. Oh and Lead my Army here. I have a feeling that we are going to attack from Mirkwood we are closet to the battle area but keep two full companies at Rivendell and tell them to be ready Thranduil and I have much to do" Mayia explained

"Oh Thranduil do you mind us bringing my army here we of course don't want to intrude" Mayia asked pretty sure she already knew the Answer

"Of course bring them here I already have a plan we just have to go over it." Thanduil told Mayia.

"okay bring them here" Mayia told Sebastian

"Sebastian. When you get back with Mayias army we will have dinner Mayia and I have some stuff to take care of." Thranduil said with a almost unnoticeable smirk while looking down to Mayia who is standing at his side with his hand on her back and her arm around his waist and he softly kissed her on the nose. "I love you" He whispered.

Then a walked Inside to talk about plans for this battle that is soon to come. Mayia Legolas and Thranduil sat in Thanduila office for hours going over plans. Mayia started to Yawn a lot.

"are you tired?" Thranduil whispered I'm Mayias ear.

Mayia nodded "yes but we need to get this planned if we want to win this war."

"we can go to bed my love, this was already planned we can complete this tomorrow you need rest you rode all of yesterday and half of today." Thranduil whispered

"okay" Mayia said very sleepy she tried to stand but she was too weak.

Thanduil caught her and looked At her very worried.

"are you feeling alright?" he asked

"no I think I need to get to bed. I can't let my Army see me weak they can't loose hope."

"yes they can. Even strong people have a heard time and they break and that's okay." Thanduil said and picked Mayia up and walked to their room. He laid with Mayia and she put her head on his chest

" I missed listening to your heartbeat before I go to bed." she whispered Thranduil kissed her on her head.

"I missed laying with you."

"Thanduil I love you. Please don't ever leave me" Mayia said with tears in her eyes and her voice cracked looking up at Thanduil

"Never" Thranduil replied kissing her on the lips softly then they both went to bed.

A/N! well buy dear friends I hope you liked this chapter and I will continue to write more of course. Well with that I bid you farewell. Till the next chapter

With love,

_E_