Flat as Paper

Okay so it's kinda confusing? Writing them in different bodies but hopefully it makes sense?

Also SORRY FOR THE WAIT it just takes me some time to make sure the chapter's good

And I realized this is a shipfic but they've swapped bodies- so it's kinda weird- but anyways

No ones POV

Firey, now Leafy, layed on their bed with his eyes closed. He was awake, but of course he hadnt realized that yet. He just layed waiting for something to happen, he's never even gotten a full nights rest of sleep so this is a first for him.

He replayed thoughts of the previous day, he watched as his body, controlled by Leafy, walked over to where Coiny had sat. Apparently everybody else lived this hell of cold he had never experienced.

Tennis Ball told him he should leave and so he went to the woods, Leafy knows all about the woods so she probably goes there often. He walked around holding onto himself until he ran into Coiny.

Coiny tried to get him to talk, problem was Firey didn't know what Leafys relationship with Coiny was and how she would act around him.

Coiny seemed worried for him as he tried to guide him back to the house, Firey panicked and ran to Leafys room without thinking. He sat on her bed for a while adjusting to the new tempature and then eventually just passed out.

Now he lays awake, eyes closed, on her bed. He'd probably wonder what Leafy is doing in his body right now. How would Leafy act around all her teammates? Firey had ignored her the entire time and before now hasnt spoken to her in what? 8 years?

Leafy was always nice, thats for sure. So he should just be positive and outgoing to everybody. How would she be acting right now in his body? Hopefully she's not blowing it. He heard the door open, and lazily opened his eyes.

"Hey, Leafy," at the door stood Pin, she had a worried look on her face. "Are you good? Coiny said you were acting strange yesterday and I wanted to make sure you were okay." Firey felt a tiny stinge of envy.

His eyes just laid on her with a tired somewhat depressed expression. Kind of like a sad puppy. Pin entered the room and grabbed Firey by his sides and sat him up, sending tingles down his entire body. A feeling neither Leafy or him had gotten used to.

"Leafy, what's wrong? You are never like this. And even so, you'd atleast make an effort to hide it."

He sat spaced out, the weird feeling of being touched overwhelmed him. "Wha-..wha?" He shook and startled himself by his voice, still not used to it. Pin chuckled a little.

"Leafy, you're not Woody. Now tell me, what's wrong? Where did you go yesterday?" A sudden fake energy filled him as she spoke, polar opposite from the tired depressed feeling he had a few minutes ago, which felt as if it was pushed down.

"Nothing to worry about Pin, just a tiny episode I guess." Episode? What did that mean? Firey didn't know, the words felt automated as if they were set in his mind to answer the question like that.

He looked at Pin who gave him a blank but worried stare, he stared back with a smile. "Well anyways, I'll leave you to it." She slightly patted his back and stood up, leaving the room and the door slightly open.

Firey sighed as he relaxed and chills went down his spine, that seemed to work. Just be happy and no one will notice. He stood up from their bed and walked out of the room into a bathroom. He looked in the mirror and jumped, still a little suprised to see Leafy and not him.

He focused on the mirror and slowly traced the greyish, slightly purple, bags that hung from his eyes. What? Did Leafy always have eye bags? Firey stumbled out of the bathroom and bumped into something, causing him to fall backwards and onto the ground.